Secretary 15

SECRETARY 15
Secret is Out

Timothy?! What the hell is wrong with your friend?! She's been gone for 3 days now! Walang paalam!

What time is it? Fuck Yule! Ang aga pa! I'll send a new applicant by 8am!

Fuuuck!!! What is wrong with me?! I don't want a new secretary! Nalulunod na ako sa dami ng trabaho. And Luke can't take place because he's out of town.

No! Call her! She should be here by 8am!

Man, she's out. She had to attend her daughter's need. She had to seek for help. Don't bother her.

He ended the call. What???

.

Daughter? What kind of help? Wala naman syang nababanggit

Fuck. I was... Horrified... Of my own thought...

It was her!

It was really her. That's why she felt so familiar to me. I almost forgot her face maybe, it was because of that drug that was on my drink that night.

But her scent. It lingers in my head!

Dohle told me what happend that night. That cup was supposed to be his. Someone wanted to ruined their wedding but they messed up with the wrong person.

It was supposed to be him ending up on that bed with her that night. But I got tangled on that woman's plan.

He also admitted that he got that woman (Cressida) pregnant, years before she met Saccharine his wife now.

And she was trying to get him back for their baby. But unfortunately. She was not lucky enough to succeed on her evil plan.

They filed a case against her, but Dohle and Saccharine agreed on adopting Cressida's daughter: Summer Equinox.

I'm happy for them. Really.

But, fuck. Our life got fucked up. Cressida is one hell of a bitch.

I can't fully remember what really happend that night. It was fucking hazzy and all.

But that woman's scent marked my soul. I just knew something was not right about that morning I woke up and she's gone. It was just her scent that was left.

What have I done...

YULE! YOU FCKING BASTARD! TANGINA! ANO TO!

THE HELL LUKE?!.

I almost jumped out of my chair when I heard his loud voice. And it shocked me. He's out. Hindi namin ginagawa ang sabay na makita sa iisang lugar. It was risky. For the family. For both of us.

I guess...

Ano bang problema mo?!

Kinuwelyuhan nya ako at idinikit sa pader. Ngayon ko lang sya nakitang ganito kagalit.

He never showed this side of him. He was always calm and collected.

Ikaw! Ikaw ang problema ko! Tangina! How can you sleep at night?! Huh?! It was you who raped her!

I was really stunned on his statement. It made me froze. How... Paano nya nalaman. That case got dismissed some years ago. And I ordered na ipadelete lahat ng files with regards to that case. The reason that case was drop: May matibay na ebidensya laban kay Cressida. At nadamay lang ako.