The Future!

"I have hated you for so long, but I get to finally kill you." Said Kawaki.

Future Boruto removes rubble on him and pulls out his sword.

"Kawaki, you can never kill me" said Future Boruto.

"Boruto, I won't kill you...now but, in the past." Said Kawaki.

Kawaki's tattoo turns bright red and lighting starts going around Kawaki.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" said Future Boruto.

"Bringing the Dark Wars to the past" said Kawaki.

Future Boruto try grab Kawaki but, he disappear in a flash.

Future Boruto then, looks at the damage hidden leaf village and goes to a camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Future Sarada is at the camp healing innocent people who got hurt badly and Shinobi who try to stop Kawaki but, fail.

Future Boruto goes to the camp to check in on Sarada and Sarada kisses Future Boruto.

"What happen to Kawaki?" asked sarada.

"I think he went back in time to erase the shinobi world from existence." Said Boruto.

"Well, that would erase him" said Sarada.

"He went back to after I defeated Momoshiki...I believe a week after." Said Boruto.

Boruto is grabing his stuff and looks at a picture of his Father and walks out the camp.

Sarada then, kisses him again and hugs.

"If you die, I will kill you!" Said Sarada.

"You can't really kill me twice, ha" said Boruto.

Boruto puts two fingers on Sarada's forehead and Leaves.

Boruto goes to area, where Kawaki left and focus on his charka to time travel.

His tattoo starts to glow bright blue and lighting cicres around him.

Charka is flowing through Future Boruto's body and he focuses on the week after he, defeated Momoshiki.

"HERE I GO!" said Boruto doing time travel.

Future Boruto is in the sky now, falling down to the hidden leaf village.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Future Boruto lands on the Naruto's head on Hokage rock.

He looks at the hidden leaf village like he never seen it before.

"I miss this place" said Future Boruto.

He then spots past Bourto walking with Sarada.

"Time to stop Kawaki." Said Future Boruto hoping off Hokage rock leaving a rose on Naruto's head.