Deleted Chapter: Metal Lee's Sixth gate

Pain has destroyed the leaf and turn it into battlefield.

Metal Lee, Inojin and Chocho survive the attack but, are ashamed that the leaf is destroyed

"Guys...Everything is destroyed" Metal lee said sadly.

"Everything but, not the spirt of the village, we are gonna take down Pain" Chocho said

"Where is Pain?" Inojin asked.

"Here, Child" Pain said out of nowhere.

Pain throws Inojin away like a ragdoll and beings to start another Almighty push.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" Chocho yelled charging at Pain.

Chocho makes her hand big and grabs Pain.

"Almighty push." Pain muttered.

Almighty push hits Chocho but, Chocho was able to contain Almighty push but, is knock out.

Metal lee is shaking and drops his Kunai.

Pain sees Metal lee and just floats away as Metal lee is not a threat.

"Hey...HEY!!!!!" Metal lee yelled to Pain.

Pain turns around and throws a black receiver at Metal lee...going through Metal Lee's chest.

Metal lee falls to the ground and spits blood while feeling his life slipping.

"Hm...Weakling." Pain said.

Metal lee then, starts to remember his dad and friends...then, BOOM!!!!

Pain is blown back by Metal lee's charka and notice that he is unlocking his gates.

"SIXTH GATE...OPEN!!!!!" Metal lee yelled as Lighting is circling around him.

Metal lee then, roundhouse kicks Pain in a flash, knocking Pain back.

Pain looks up and doesn't see Metal lee.

Metal lee comes out of nowhere and punches the hell out of Pain's face, with blood coming out.

Pain falls to the ground and Metal Lee jumps in the air and then comes down hard, stomping Pain making the ground pop up and dust appearing.
---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY, I'M DOINF DELETED CHAPTERS BECAUSE OF 2K VIEWS AND MISSING THINGS IN THE STORY.

I'M BASICALLY EXPLAINING IN THESE DELETED CHAPTERS HOW EACH TEAM DEFEATED KAWAKI'S ARMY WHILE BORUTO, SARADA AND MITSUKI ARE DEALING WITH KAWAKI.

HOPE, YALL ENJOY.