[Dark Wars] Think Fast!

As Boruto and Kawaki are charging at eachother, Kawaki forms a sword shape on his hand and trys to slash Boruto.

Boruto slides down to dodge the slash and throws Shurikens at Kawaki.

Kawaki counters all them and Grabs Boruto within a flash.

"Time to meet death." Said Kawaki.

Kawaki trys to kill Boruto but, gets hit with a lighting kunai from Sarada.

Sarada then, throws a lighting ball at Kawaki hitting him in the back.

Mitsuki comes in and wraps around Kawaki holding him still.

Boruto and Sarada walk up to him.

"Well...your plan failed" said Boruto.

"This is for Sasuke and innocent people you murder." Said Sarada.

"....Karma" said Kawaki.

As Kawaki said "Karma", He summon explosion wave around sending Mitsuki, Boruto and Sarada flying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boruto lands on his feet and is ready to perform a Vanishing rasengan.

"Go ahead...TRY ME!" Said Kawaki.

Kawaki just stands their while, Boruto is getting ready to use his Vanishing Rasengan.

Boruto charges at Kawaki with the Vanishing Rasengan and throws it at him.

Kawaki is holding the Vanishing Rasengan in is hand and absorbs it.

"Are Karma can absorb Justus." Said Kawaki.

Kawaki teleports to Boruto and sends him flying with the Vanishing Rasengan.

Boruto falls hard to the ground and has a idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarada and Mitsuki go at Kawaki and try to defeat him.

Kawaki blocks all their attacks and almost cuts Sarada in half but, she dodge quickly.

Mitsuki goes snake lighting but, Kawaki absorbs the attack and sends it back to Mitsuki, knocking Mitsuki to the ground.

Sarada trys Taijustu but, Kawaki is skilled at Taijustu and punches her left and right then, throws her to the ground.

Kawaki is about to stab Sarada but is stop by Boruto.

Boruto charges at Kawaki using Chidori but, Kawaki just grabs the Chidori and is about to absorb it.

Boruto smirks as he uses the five one -handed elemental seal as he holds a purple lighting scroll cartridge.

The purple lighting actives as it is being absorbed by Kawaki.

Kawaki arm starts to act up and get big then, EXPLODES WITH BLOOD EVERYWHERE.

Kawaki steps back as his arm with Karma seal is gone.

"See, I thought I could overload your arm because we are not Otsutsuki and that we can't absorb much charka or justus into are arm." Explain by Boruto.

"I don't need Karma to kill you...I AM JUST AS DANGEROUS WITHOUT MY ARM!!!" Yelled Kawaki.

Kawaki trys to slice Boruto but, he fails as Boruto gut punches him.

"You lost." Said Boruto.

"I guess...you can see it like that.." said Kawaki.

Out of nowhere, Mitsuki stretches his arm and grabs Kawaki.

"What are you doing" said Boruto.

"Stop stalling...Kill him." Said Mitsuki.

"No Psycho, he will be judged by the leaf or the kages." Said Boruto.

"The leaf is dead and maybe the kages...we could just end him here" said Sarada.

"I am not having this debate, just drop him." Said Boruto.

Mitsuki doesn't drop him.

"Mitsuki, don't do this." Said Boruto.

"I hate that you still don't see the truth." Said Sarada.

"WHAT TRUTH!?!" Yelled Boruto.

"....The fact that he won and your trying to give him mercy." Said Sarada.

Boruto ignores and walks to get Kawaki.

Sarada summons the Susanoo ribcage and one arm and slaps Boruto knocking him out.