[Dark Wars] The Kill!

Boruto wakes up from being knock out and sees Sarada is to Chidori Kawaki in the heart.

Boruto summons a shadow clone to let the clone throw him to stop Sarada.

Boruto tackles Sarada to the ground and she kicks him off her.

Sarada punches Boruto twice but, Boruto ignores the pain and sweep kick her.

Boruto then, charged at Mitsuki as Mitsuki is holding Kawaki.

Mitsuki streches his other arm to grab Boruto, but, Boruto dodges the grab heads straight to Mitsuki.

Boruto headbutts Mitsuki but, It didn't work.

"I'm Sorry." Said Boruto.

Boruto uses Rasengan on Mitsuki and Mitsuki is sent flying.

Kawaki falls to the ground knock out as Mitsuki had let go of him when, he got hit.

Boruto grabs Kawaki and heads to the forest to escape Mitsuki and Sarada.

Sarada turns into her Susanoo form and starts using Fire ball justu on the fire.

The trees catch on fire and Boruto is running while the forest is being sent on fire.

Boruto hits the ground because of a tree branch hit him.

Boruto trys to get up but, Mitsuki full Nelson's Boruto in the burning forest.

Sarada comes through the flames and grabs Kawaki by the neck.

"SARADA DON'T DO THIS!" Yelled Boruto.

Sarada ignores Boruto, and Chidoris Kawaki in the heart.

Sarada pulls back her hand with blood on her hands and Kawaki falls to the ground....lifeless.

Mitsuki lets go of Boruto and Boruto has a shock expression.

"What did you do." Said Boruto.

"I ENDED IT!!" Yelled Sarada.

"You, Idiot you killed someone from the future and that has to be a time rule." Said Boruto.

"GROW UP!!!! Their is no time rule, he's dead and accept that." Said Sarada.

Boruto and Sarada look at eachother then, walk away from eachother.

Mitsuki looks at Kawaki as he disappears into nothing.