.6

"That's it. I'm leaving!" I announced, moving to hop off of the bed. In an instant, Gabriel was crushing me against his chest desperately. 

"I'm serious! I can't tell you anything else. You aren't ready. But you won't have to go through with the surgery if you let me bite your neck," He explained in a pained voice. 

"Why would you biting my neck help at all? It just sounds weird," I asked, trying to scoot away from him. He wasn't willing to let me go, but I wasn't going to give up this time. I wasn't an object he had some claim over. 

"Let me go. I won't run away. I can't. But I need to have a little space between us so I can think about this," I commanded, poking his chest sternly. He took a deep breath and then nodded, releasing me to scoot a few inches away. 

"I can't explain it. If I bite your neck, I can promise you three things. You won't be in pain anymore. You won't feel the pain of the bite. You will feel for me what I feel for you. At least a fraction," Gabriel informed me. I sat back, leaning against the wall for support. I saw him start to reach out toward me to steady me and then catch himself. 

"The only con I can see is that you are biting my neck. Gabriel this all feels a little fantastic, don't you think?" I asked. 

"Isn't that what life is all about? Trusting, even in the fantastic, just for the joy of being right?" Gabriel pondered. I contemplated my options. 

I could go through with the expensive surgery and feel bad about him paying for it, or he could nip at my neck and pay for the surgery and I would feel better about him paying for it because he would be wrong. And he'd have bit my neck. 

Something in his voice made me realize that he was serious though. He genuinely believed this would make me feel better. I didn't know much about Gabriel, but I did know he would never hurt me on purpose. 

"Okay," I breathed. His head snapped up, his eyes searching for truth in my eyes. 

"Okay? You'll let me?" Gabriel asked, hope filling his eyes. 

"Okay. I'll let you," I confirmed. Suddenly Gabriel tackled me into his arms, cupping the back of my head with his hand to cushion it and smiling broadly. 

"I promise this is going to be a good thing for us," Gabriel beamed, his bright smile almost blinding me. 

"I told you. I trust you," I reminded him, pulling his head down to my neck as if to prove a point. 

I felt his smile against my skin before he placed a gentle kiss below my ear. I tried to ignore the pleasurable sensation that arose. If I thought the sparks were intense when we touched, I was completely blown away by the sparks when he kissed me. He laid another kiss on my throat, and another at the junction between my neck and shoulders. I gasped, fingers clutching at his shirt as my eyes closed involuntarily. 

"Viola..." He growled out, kissing my neck with more passion now. I was melted in his hands. He could have done a number of things to me and I would have been helpless. His right hand trailed up my left leg, and settled on my hip, massaging the skin there gently. His left was holding his weight off of me so that he could focus more on my neck. 

He groaned as I let out a shaky moan, flushing red with how embarrassed I was. He was licking and sucking where I had gasped, all of his attention on that one spot. 

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pinch on my neck and I gasped, but it soon turned into an embarrassingly loud moan as the full force of pleasure crashed through my body. My eyes rolled back in my head and my fingers clutched his shirt harder, trying to ground me.