A/n

Hey everyone! I am feeling so incredibly blessed that I have so many readers! I love you all, like, FOR REAL! I genuinely love all of you! I have some exciting/terrifying news. 

Most of you don't know this but I have been on wattpad for YEARS. (like 5 almost 6) and I have seen a lot of really awesome things happen because I have never not been on wattpad in that time frame. 

I have always been available. 

Heres the news. 

I am going to be submitting paperwork to become a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and plan to leave mid-summer 2020. Let me explain what this entails. 

I will only be able to communicate through one weekly mass email for the course of my mission. (18 months). That means no updates to any story until the beginning of the year 2022, or maybe ever. That's terrifying for me. 

I also am aware that probably none of my readers are members of my faith, and perhaps you believe in different gods, or maybe you don't believe in any God. 

Here is what I want you all to know, regardless of your beliefs. 

I believe in God, my Heavenly Father. I believe in his son, Jesus Christ and my savior. I believe in the Holy Ghost. I believe that I am a daughter of God, who loves me. I love him too. I believe that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I believe that the Book of Mormon (book, not musical) is true. I believe that by giving up 18 months of my life to serve the Lord and the people around the world I am going to be blessed with knowledge and wisdom I would not otherwise be able to access. I am so thankful to be a part of the church I am. I am so thankful for all of you, who support me just by simply reading what I am putting out there into the world. 

I love you guys so much, and I am going to do my best to crank out the rest of the book before I leave. I hope you guys understand and respect my decision. Please feel free to ask me any questions. I can't promise perfect answers, but I can promise that I will do my best. 

I love you guys! 

-JCM