Prologue

* soul mate
ˈsōl ˌmāt/
noun
noun: soulmate
a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner. *

Once every being reaches the age of 18, their soulmate's name gets engraved on their wrist.
The name is permanent, like a tattoo, because soulmates are eternity.
The person you are destined to be with's name is written in fancy cursive on your left wrist. That is the person you are meant to be with for the rest of your life.
They could be anywhere around the world, they could be your best friend, or a complete stranger, but fate will find a way to bring you two together..as one..as soulmates.

*

"Haneul, we have a problem." Said Chinsun.

Haneul lowered her dainty monocle.
This caught Jihye's attention, and she walked over.

The three peculiar women hovered over the twirling smoke of clouds.

The clouds cleared, and they were met with an image of a beautiful, young girl and a dashing boy.

"What seems to be the problem?" Haneul questioned.

Chinsun took a deep breath and sighed.
"Listen."

"You're such an asshole! I hate you!"

"This is NOT my fault! It's both of ours!"

"You're an idiot! This is all your fault, you peanut brain!"

"Well at least I have a brain!"

"You little-"

"That's enough." Haneul declared, and the image of the two bickering children vanished into the clouds.

"Oh, my!" Exclaimed Jihye.

"Please don't tell me that they're-" Haneul started, and stopped when Chinsun nodded slowly.

"Oh, dear." Haneul sighed.

"Are we sure that they are soulmates? What if there's been a mistake? Soulmates always get along. Maybe there's been a mixup." Jihye says.

"No, that's impossible. The system never mixes up any two people that are destined for each other. They are soulmates, but..perhaps they need a little..push." Haneul realized.

"Push? Whatever do you mean?" Chinsun asked, but she was interrupted by the sound of Haneul rumbling around.

She started packing everything into a bag.

"W-What are you doing?" Jihye questioned.

Haneul zipped up the suitcase and sat it upright.

"I'm heading on a little trip..to the real world." Haneul said.

"Woah, slow down. What?" Jihye asked.

"Haneul, are you sure this is a good idea? You've never done anything like this before. How do you even get to Earth?" Chinsun asked as Haneul scattered around the chamber.

 How do you even get to Earth?" Chinsun asked as Haneul scattered around the chamber