Chapter 20: The City of Love

Narrator Point of View
"Where are you taking me, Jungkook?" Y/N asks as Jungkook held her land and led her down a beautiful path.

"I'm not going to tell you. Where's the fun in that?" Jungkook says mischievously and smiles.

They continued walking, now on a bumpy path.

"The road's getting pretty bumpy. These heels make it really hard to walk." Y/N says and grunts.

Jungkook stopped and looked at her. He suddenly went down and un-strapped her heels. He grabbed her on his back and carried her, with her shoes in one hand.
It was a sweet sight. Y/N clung on tighter to him.

About five minutes more, they reached the top of the path, where they were at the top of a cliff.

Jungkook carefully put Y/N down and she wore her shoes again. The road was now smooth, with tiny rocks and sand here and there.

"You're going to have to close your eyes for this part." Jungkook says.

"Why do you always do this to me?" Y/N says, but closes her eyes as Jungkook walks her.

"Okay..open them." Jungkook says once they reached their destination.

Y/N slowly opens her eyes. Her eyes widened in shock. It was the most beautiful view she'd ever seen. Pink skies, with overlapping violet and gold. White, grayish clouds beautifully surrounding the sky. It was heaven on earth.

Y/N felt at peace

Y/N felt at peace. All her troubles went away.

"Woah.."

The two of them both sat down on the edge and admired the view.

Y/N looked at Jungkook, and felt her heart beating faster and slower at the same time. She looked at him once again. His now longer hair was lightly swaying across his face. He looked perfect, sitting there without a single flaw.
Y/N took a deep breath.

"Stop it, Y/N. You can't.." she thought as her heart raced.

"Let's escape reality for awhile.." Jungkook says softly, and Y/N lay her head on his shoulders as they admired the heavenly view.

***

Two days later, the group were on their way to the wonderful city of Paris.

"I've never been to Paris before." Nayeon says excitedly and grins.

They all took Taehyung's private plane to their destination.

"Oh really? I've never even left South Korea." Jin adds in prettily.

The whole group chuckles.