Chapter 1: Detention

Friday
3:30 P.M.

Park Y/N sat in the school's front office's waiting room with her head in her hands. She groaned.
Sitting right beside her was her mortal enemy.
He had a blank, carefree face while he played on his phone.

"Mr. Jeon. Ms. Park. Come inside my office." Said the principal as he opened the door to his office and pointed his hand for them to go inside.

Y/N got her backpack and dreadfully walked followed the direction of her principal's hand.
Jungkook got his bag, and was still on his phone.

They both walked in and sat down before the principal's desk.

"Mr. Jeon. Get off your phone." Mr. Jung says.

Jeon Jungkook put his phone down and looked at the older man.

"Alright. Good to see you both. Again.
So..both of you got written up for detention for disrupting the class." says Mr. Jung as he looks through the detention slip.

"This isn't the first time that both of you got written up for causing trouble." He says.

Y/N looked down while Jungkook didn't give a care in the world.

"So, one at a time, explain what happened."

Y/N thought back...

There she was ..sitting in Calculus class.
Of course, she had to be seated by the most obnoxious person in the world.

She was doing a math problem while the teacher, Mrs. Lee was talking.

"Hey, you got that problem wrong." Jungkook suddenly says.

Y/N checked her problem again.

"No, I didn't. And why are you looking at my paper?" She says.

"Because I'm bored. I already finished all of my problems, so I figured I'd checked yours." Jungkook admits.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

Mrs. Lee went over the problem, and indeed Jungkook was correct.

Y/N checks her paper once again and blushed.

"Told you. Jeez, why are you even in this class? It's accelerated, and you- well, aren't." Jungkook teased.

"Shut up!" Y/N yelled.

"Ms. Park and Mr. Jeon, quiet down." The teacher says.

"See what you did?" Y/N said angrily.

"What I did? That was all your fault!" Jungkook defended.

"You started it! Just leave me alone." Y/N yells.

"Hm..no." Jungkook said mischievously.

"You little-" Y/N started.

"Y/N and Jungkook! Second warning! Don't make me say it one more time. Quiet down, please." Mrs. Lee yelled and went back to teaching.

Jungkook and Y/N stayed silent for a while, but then Jungkook spoke up.

"Ha. Idiot. You got that one, and that one, and that one wrong, too." He says as he pointed out the problems that Y/N did in fact struggle with.

"Just shut the fuck up, asshole!" Y/N yelled as Jungkook bursted our laughing.

"JUNGKOOK AND Y/N! Detention. Both of you! You shall go to Mr. Jung's office and come straight back here for an hour after school." Mrs. Lee declared as she wrote them a Detention Slip.

"Great. Jimin's gonna kill me." Y/N thought.

Even though Jimin was her twin brother, he was a day older, well- two hours at least, which led into the new day-which makes him the responsible, older sibling. He's kept the family stable ever since their father passed away.