Chapter 2: The Bonding Room

Y/N's Point of View
5 minutes later

I was staring at the clock attentively.

Tick..tock..tick..tock..

I rolled my eyes.

"How long has it been?" I asked.

Jungkook was resting his head on the chair and sat up.
He looked at his watch.

"Five minutes."

"UGH." I rolled my eyes once again and slammed my back into the chair.
For once in my life, I wished I had homework. I needed a distraction, but of course, since it was the first day back, having homework wasn't likely.

I watched my mortal enemy sitting across from me. God, he was so obnoxious. Every little thing about him.
What do all these girls see in this terrible human being?

Jungkook started tapping a pencil to satisfy his boredom.

It was annoying.

"Can you not?" I asked irritatedly.

"Jeez. What's up your ass?" Jungkook said back.

I gritted my teeth angrily.
"Oh my God. Can you not get on my damn nerves every second?" I said.

"Guess not." He said cockily.

I was about to argue, but Principal Jung suddenly walks in.

"Forgot my pencil." He says.

I quickly changed my facial expression and position and smiled at Jungkook.

"How's it goin, guys?" Mr. Jung asks.

"Great." I lied through a fake smile.

"Good!! Try to get to know each other more. Play 20 questions! It's what my wife and I did on our first date!" said Mr. Jung. He winked, then closed the door.

I took a deep breath.

The room was silent for another five minutes. All I could do was stare at the clock and begged for time to go by faster.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS." Jungkook snapped.
"Let's play that dumb game he suggested."

There was no way in hell I would willingly speak to him, but my boredom was going to drive me out of my mind.

"So what is 20 questions?" I asked.

"It's when I ask you a question, or you ask me a question, and whoever is asking chooses a random subject, but you can't tell the other person the subject. The other person who doesn't know the subject has to ask questions until they get the correct answer. You're not allowed to lie." Jungkook explains.

"How do you win?" I asked. I was competitive person. I liked to win. It was vital to know.

"If you're the questioner and you guess the subject correct, you win the round. You get 20 questions to ask the answerer about the subject, hence the name. If you get it, you win the round." Jungkook continues.

"Pretty simple." I said once I understood the rules.

"Let's begin." Jungkook says.

"I'll be the answerer. You get to ask." He says.

"Okay. 1st question. Um..what is your subject?" I joked and chuckled.

He did not think that was funny.
He sat and stared at me with a straight face.
"Wowww. Hilarious.." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Okay Okay. Alright, 1st real question..What would you prefer to do on a Saturday night? Stay in..or go and hang out with your friends?" I asked.