3

Sebastian's Pov

"My lord I have a message from the queen." I said approaching the little boy who had his face deep into paperwork. He looked at me and then at the envelope.

"Apparently there is another killer on the loose." I said handing him the paper. He scanned the letter and sighed.

"Alright let's go check it out." He said. I nodded and escorted him to the carriage.

"The deaths accorded in an alleyway during the night so the citizens couldn't witness it." I said.

"Let's just hope this isn't like the jack the ripper case." My lord said.

"You never know, maybe it's similar to that case." I replied. We arrived at the alley and I noticed a swarm of policemen was around. They never solve anything so they should just leave it to me and the young master. I exited the carriage and helped the young lord out as well. He turned towards the scene and gagged.

The smell of blood and flesh decaying filled the area. Along with the scent of something else. I followed the young master inside the swarm of people and saw the gruesome attack.

"What the bloody hell." Master said. The carcasses had claw mark littering their bodies.

"Was it an animal Sebastian?" The young lord asked. I smelt the air yet again, searching for any animal scents. Somehow I smelt a light scent of a snake. I smelled the air again and gasped lowly.

"Yes but it's a serpent" I said.

"A serpent? You mean a snake did this?!" He said.

"Yes my lord, but this snake is a demon." I whispered to him.

"Another demon?!" He said shocked.

Y/n pov

"My lady we still need to discuss weapon choice." I said, shaking the tired girl.

"Weapons!!" She shot up, looking excited. I chuckled and shook my head at her childishness.

"Yes. We have the classical knife." I said showing her a sturdy knife.

"Eh" she said not interested.

"A gun." I said, "and to help you, you'll have a silencer as well"

"O la la" she said.

"And we also have a katana" I said, showing her the black and red katana.

"Oh baby!"

"Do you have experience with these weapons?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little." She answered.

"Alright, this will be easier than expected." I said.

"Let's get to training." I said.

Time Skip

My lady was surprisingly good with the weapons I chose for her. She had her hiccups but other than that she was good.

"Y/n can we go out now! I'm ready to kill people." Mistress said putting her weapons in their respected holders.

"Alright my lady. Just remember to stay stealthy." I said and picked her little body up. I carried her out into the open and ran to the city. She went stiff at my sudden speed but luckily she stayed quiet. I hopped onto a building and scoped the area out.

"Momma I want to go to that store! I saw a cool toy in there!" A bratty boy shouted.

"Harry you have enough toys at home. We have to get home now." The mother trying to pull the boy.

"NO, I WANT THAT TOY NOW!!!" The boy screamed. I smirked at the mother. Her face contorted into as she tried to calm her son. The citizens must know about the killings.

"Now?" My lady asked.

"Now~" I answered. My mistress smirked and shot the mother in the head. The bratty boy paused his tantrum and stared at his deceased mother.

"Mommy?" The boy said and shook her. When she didn't respond he started crying.

"Mommy get up. I'm sorry!" He said still shaking her.

"End his suffering." I whispered to my lady. She nodded and shot him.

"Good work. Today you have received an A" I said. Milady silently cheered and got out of her crouching form. I picked her up and took her back to the mansion. I took her to her room and bid her goodnight. Once she was asleep I went to my post outside and defended the area.