5

After some time of walking around my mistress and I found a great spot for sniping people. We were waiting on top of the building, waiting for any unfortunate soul.

"Are you sure they're gonna strike tonight, Sebastian?" Someone said. I peeked over and saw a little boy with blue hair and a tall man in a butler outfit. I tasted the air and the scent of a crow demon filled my nose. My lady cocked her gun and pointed it at the boy. I immediately pulled her back and laid her flat on the roof.

"What's the matter, Sebastian?" The little boy asked. I cursed silently under my breath.

"They're here My lord." 'Sebastian' said.

'Fuck' I thought. Suddenly the butler appeared in front of us.

"Ah, a demoness, such a pleasure to finally see who's been causing all of these murders." The demon said. I hissed and grew out my claws. The damn crow smirked and brought out some knives. I grabbed my mistress and placed her on my back. I swung my claws at the demon but he jumped out of the way.

"An earl and demon?" My lady muttered.

"What is your order for me, my lady." I said.

"Hehe" she giggled, "kill them and that's an order." She pulled down her shirt and our mark glowed.

"Yes, my lady." I smirked. I pounced at the demon and swung at him. He grinned and dodged my attack. He threw some knives at me but I caught them and launched all but one back at him. I dilated my pupils and looked towards the boy that was still standing in the streets. I threw the last knife at him to which his eyes widened in fear. The demon growled and rescued his master.

"My lady don't be afraid to go ballistic." I purred.

"Who are you and why are you killing innocents?" The little boy asked.

"My current name is y/n." I said half answering his question.

"Why are you killing innocent people?" He asked again.

"Wouldn't you like to know. Anyways it's for my master." I said.

"But why?" He huffed.

"Master please calm down. She's just playing with you." The demon said. The boy scowled at me while I just smirked.

"I probably should tell you what you're up against. I'm a snake demon, therefore, I can kill you by constricting your tiny body or by using my extremely powerful venom. If I do bite you, you'll experience extremely painful cramps while my venom melts away your muscles. You will be paralyzed until I feel the need to devour your delectable soul." I said hugging myself. A bright blush etched onto my face at the very thought.

"Don't worry crow, my venom can kill you too. Then I'll be able to devour you as well." I said gushing.

"Bloody hell." The boy hissed, "Sebastian kill them and don't get bit."

"Yes my lord." Sebastian said before lunging at me. He swung his forks and knives at me trying to injure me. I dodged and tilted my head, my mistress cocked her gun and shot the demon in the forehead. The demon fell to the ground from the power of the bullet.

"BASSY!" Something shriek. I heard a chainsaw reave from above me. A red headed male/female person glared at me. I jumped away from the attack and tasted the air.

"A shinginshina, just our luck my lady." I said.

"I know. Should we leave?" She asked.

"Possibly." I said.

"No you won't you wrench!" The redhead scowled. He/she ran at me and swung his/her chainsaw. I ducked and sprayed venom in his/her eyes.

"Argh! You bitch!" The redhead cursed and rubbed his eyes. I blushed and cupped my face.

"Does it hurt?! It must feel like knives are being thrown into them." I gushed.

"Y/n!" My mistress said.

"Oh right! Goodbye boys I'll see you very soon~" I said and jumped off the building and onto the ground.

"Hold on tight my lady." I said. She nodded and clutched onto me tighter. I burrowed into the ground and crawled all the way home.

Ciels pov

"Are you sure they're gonna strike tonight, Sebastian?" I asked Sebastian. He opened his mouth to say something but he quickly closed it.

"What's the matter, Sebastian?" I asked.

"They're here My lord." He answered. I stiffened and looked around but I didn't see anyone. Sebastian jumped onto a building and began talking with someone.

Suddenly a woman and a girl that looked my age appeared and started fighting Sebastian. I stared at them before noticing something was thrown at me. Sebastian appeared in front of me, holding one of his knives.

"Who are you and why are you killing innocents?" I asked the two.

"My current name is Y/n." The woman said. I scrunched my eyebrows in displeasure.

"Why are you killing innocent people?" I asked again.

"Wouldn't you like to know. Anyways it's for my master." She said smirking.

"But why?" I huffed. I was getting frustrated with this demon.

"Master please calm down. She's just playing with you." Sebastian said. I scowled at the snake demon but all she did was smirk harder.