6

"I probably should tell you what you're up against. I'm a snake demon, therefore, I can kill you by constricting your tiny body or by using my extremely powerful venom. If I do bite you, you'll experience extremely painful cramps while my venom melts away your muscles. You will be paralyzed until I feel the need to devour your delectable soul." She said hugging herself. She started blushing as if she found this delighting.

"Don't worry crow, my venom can kill you too. Then I'll be able to devour you as well." She said gushing. I gulped slightly, if she can kill Sebastian that easily then she must be a powerful demon.

"Bloody hell." I hissed, "Sebastian kill them and don't get bit."

"Yes my lord." Sebastian said before lunging at them. He swung his forks and knives at the lady trying to cut or stab her but she kept dodging. Suddenly the little girl shot Sebastian in the forehead.

"BASSY!" An all familiar voice shouted. I looked up and saw Grell glaring at the two.

"A shinginshina, just our luck my lady." The demon said.

"I know. Should we leave?" The little girl asked.

"Possibly." The demon said.

"No, you won't you wrench!" Grell growled. He ran at her and swung his chainsaw at her. She ducked and sprayed venom in his eyes.

"Argh! You bitch!" Grell cursed and rubbed his eyes. The woman blushed and cupped her face.

"Does it hurt?! It must feel like knives are being thrown into them." She gushed.

"Y/n!" The little girl shouted.

"Oh right! Goodbye boys I'll see you very soon~" She said and jumped off the building and onto the ground. I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"My Lord, my apologies for letting them escape." Sebastian said bowing.

"let's get out of here. I'm tired." I huffed, agitated by the child's play. Sebastian gave me a small smile and a nod before picking me up and took us back to the mansion.

"Let's get you to bed, its past your bedtime my lord." Sebastian said. I didn't answer him, I was too deep into my thoughts to notice him taking me to my room.

"I see that you're still thinking about those two ladies, correct?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes, why would a girl want to kill innocent people?" I said.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow, my lord." Sebastian said, removing my clothing.

"fine" I grumbled. I allowed him to put my nightshirt on and tuck me into bed.

Sebastian's Pov

After bidding the young lord to bed I walked around outside. That maid, Y/n, popped into my head. Her scent was delightful, it smelt of roses and danger, simply intoxicating.

The way she seemed to be pleasured by the thought of someone being harmed by her venom gave me a feeling that she was a sadist. I need to see her again and mark her before anyone else does.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a gun cocking. I jumped into the sky and peered down to see a bunch of pathetic humans. I threw my forks and knives at them, killing them all in an instant.

Y/n's Pov

"Y/n what did you think of tonight's killing." my lady asked. I placed my index finger on my chin and hummed.

"Maybe a failure, we didn't get to kill that dirtbag of a shop owner." I said.

"What about the people who showed up? Were you scared?" she asked.

"Me? Scared? No, my lady. Hmm, both of those men could have killed you, this ending our contract, but other than that I was not scared in the slightest." I answered her. I took off her dress and corset and dressed her in a nightgown.

"Please rest well my lady. Tomorrow morning I will search for possible maintenance. I will try to be home as soon as possible but I'm sure you can protect yourself." I said and tucked her into bed.

"Of course I can y/n." my lady scoffed. I gave her a fake smile and exited the room. I went to my normal post and defended the mansion if there were danger.