7

"Mistress, wake up." I said gently shaking the sleeping girl. She moaned and shuffled around.

"For breakfast, I have prepared some pastries." I said. She shot out of bed and shouted, "Sweets!?"

"Good morning my lady." I said smirking. I handed her the plate of pastries and a glass of milk.

"Thank you Y/n." my mistress said. Suddenly there was a knocking on the door which was odd.

"I'll be right back my lady." I said and exited the room. I walked downstairs to the door and opened it a bit.

"Hello?" I said giving my best fake closed eye smile.

"Ah it's so nice to meet you again." a familiar charming voice said. I instantly opened my eyes to see two smirking males. That blue-haired child and that demon from last night. I hurriedly closed the door but a shoe stopped it. Next thing I know, I'm slammed up against a wall with a hand choking me. Deep piercing red eyes stared into my green ones.

"It's quite rude to close the door on guests." Sebastian said and squeezed my neck tighter. A blush erupted on my face as I hissed in pleasure.

"Do you feel pleasure from being harmed?" Sebastian asked.

"Demonesses are weird." the blue haired boy said.

"Y/n are you okay? I heard a thump?" my lady said walking into view.

"Where are your clothes?!" the blue-haired boy said blushing. My lady looked down at her nightgown in confusion before she shot her head back up and glared at the boy.

"Do you have a death wish!?" she said and took out her emergency gun. Sebastian immediately stood in front of his master.

"We came to take you to the Queen. She's fascinated with you." The little boy said. I stood behind my lady.

"I would rather not." my lady said and cocked her gun. Sebastian showed a bunch of knives between his knuckles which made me grow out my claws.

"We have guards outside, ready to attack if needed." The blue haired boy said. I hissed in displeasure. I opened my mouth and showed my fangs. I filled them with my venom and let a couple drops fall out. They sizzled on the ground and I could practically hear the two gulp.

"Fine" my lady said. I looked down at her surprised. "Let me get dressed first."

"Fine." the boy said. I scooped my mistress into my arms, not taking my eyes off of the males. Sebastian smirked and licked his lips. I ignored him and brought my lady back to her room.

"My lady are you sure?" I asked.

"They have guards outside, we might as well follow their instructions." she said. I took out a dress but my lady immediately rejected it.

"Would you like to wear your hunting outfit?" I asked.

"Yes, we might need a quick escape. The dress will be in the way." she said. I hummed and placed the dress away. I grabbed my lady's signature outfit and helped her into it.

"Alright let's go." she said and walked out of the room. I followed after her. The two males brought their attention back to us.

"Finally, let's go, Sebastian" the little boy said. We followed them and there was indeed a swarm of guards. Each armed with swords or guns. We got into a carriage and the guards inside had handcuffed us.

"This is the killers?" a guard asked one of his friends.

"I know! There's no way a little girl would be killing people."

"But what about the maid? She's kinda hot."

"You said it man haha." a guard said laughing. I smirked inwardly at their horniness. I winked at them which made them blush.

"You guys don't seem so bad either." I purred. I smelt their souls and smirked. Quite delightful.

"Y/n stop it!" My lady said. I chuckled and nodded. We came to a castle which had to be where the queen must be held at. I helped my mistress out and waited for the guard to lead us inside. The blue-haired boy and his butler got out of their carriage and stood behind us. Some guards opened the door and ushered us inside.

I stood protectively behind my master just in case the two idiots behind me tried anything. I heard the butler chuckled as if he understood my actions. The guards that stood in front of me and my lady, opened a set of doors in front of us and a ray of light shone into my eyes. Temporarily making me blind. My lady shielded her eyes as she walked into the woods.

An old lady sat on her throne, looking down on us as if she was superior. I almost made myself laugh right there hehe. As if~