"A New Day"

Chapter 11
"A New Day"

It now has been many years since the time of the first Queen that reigned with her beloved King William and he was gone too never return home to his family. The throne was taken away by a new king many years later, that had come down from the ages through their ancestors of this family too take their rightful place in reigning Chipping Camden, England. The date of the time was 1940 A.D. and his name was "King William-Harry of Chipping Camden, England."

There was another girl in the city of Chipping Camden, by the name Mary Elizabeth Woodley-Watson, and she was living closely to the Royal Palace, watching the new king making his way to the throne on her television. She welcome the sight and watched it all from her television. For it was televised throughout the world. The entire inauguration, was in the famous Westminster Abbey, and it was filled with golden grandeur. The gold carriage and beautiful white decorated horses, with all the royal red velvet draped over their backs, along with the pomp and circumstances were benefiting for this new king. The coronation ball that they was lovely and everyone who attended was dressed in their finest attire. The Royal's jewelry, was taken from their vaults for this occasion, and they were something to behold, for they were extraordinarily gorgeous. Mary Elizabeth Woodley-Watson could not believe how they could possibly wear their jewelry, for its diamonds, and emeralds, and their rubies, were the size of large rocks. They must have been so heavy, that the new royal family all had too practiced walking!

After watching the coronation on the television, the young maiden, took a walk to the shorelines that the other queen used to visit. But she was unaware of that she was going to the very same spot that older queen went too visit her beloved husband. She walked the shorelines until she came to a  rock and thence she sat down, thinking what it would be like to be a princess or a queen. She wondered if they ever tired of their situation, but she decided that even so she would like to know what it would be like to become Royalty.

As she looked out upon the waters of the ocean, she suddenly noticed an old wine bottle. bobbing up and down in the water? When she looked closer to the bottle it had a Royal Crest upon the outside of it and wonder how it gotten there and how long it had been in the ocean. When she got to the old wine bottle, it had happened its way upon shore. The young maiden could see that the top was tightly wrapped with some of the ugliest and nasty seaweed from the ocean as it had been traveling and she tried desperately to pry the top loose. She tried her best to get into the bottle, for she was sure that something was inside. It looked to be an old letter of some sort and she really wanted to read it. So she decided to break the top off, by breaking the whole bottle. Then she could retrieve the old, dusty letter from the bottom of the bottle. When she pulled out the letter that was inside, she started to read the story of a Queen that had lived long ago. This queen was in love with a great king, but something happened and they were not together in the end.

"Oh my, this letter looks like it could be really old?" The young Mary Elizabeth said to herself!

She was so excited about finding this old bottle and was interested in what the letter had too say. She looked at the first sentence reading the year, 1495 A.D. That made her more excited about finding it and wanted to read it there.

So she sat on the side of that rock on the beach, that very same special spot that the other queen would sit and wait for her beloved Charley to swim to her, and the young girl did the same thing and started reading the old letter!

The letter she read, talked about how much the queen's love was for a "King William the First," but the letter was addressed to a person with the name of "Charley, The Magical Flounder?" The young maiden girl couldn't figure this out, but she felt very
so sorry for that woman, who was once upon time a real Queen. A Queen who had lost her husband to the ocean's floor. She also couldn't believe that the letterhead of the Queen had the same name, just like she had? That made the younger maiden, Mary Elizabeth, feel even more sorrow for the woman who wrote the letter and decided that she would follow up on the significance of the letter that was signed with a royal signature of wax, then closed by a stamped, iron, invitation that said, "England's Queen Royal Rose." It seemed as if the letter was authentic and was really from an older woman!" Queen Mary Elizabeth Woodley!