I Don't Feel Fine

I celebrate 69 reads!! Its not much but Im proud that my oneshots reached a number anyway. Pls help me in ideas idk what else to write

School AU

Bell rings to signify the end of classes and the start of lunchbreak. Classroom doors swing open to give way to students, and chatters fill the halls as they fill up, people trying to go to their lockers or making their way toward the eating area.

One boy with flaming orange hair was amidst the sea of people, jumping and trying to go faster. A growl escapes his teeth at the annoyance, and he glances down to meet his hungry stomach.

"Aww I'm starving too bud but we gotta brave the waters and survive!"

"Tae, mind zipping it up? This isn't helping," the boy behind him says as he stands uncomfortably, not missing the way the others were pushing at his back. He was also acutely aware of the people by his sides, mumbling and shoving.

The orange-haired boy tries to glare at his hyung. "I'm just trying to make things better Hobi-hyung."

"Yeah but it's really not helping," Hoseok cuts in.

Taehyung glances at him again. "Hyung you okay? You seem relatively quiet today."

The older tries to smile at him. But Taehyung's known him long enough to see that the smile doesn't quite reach his eyes.

"I'm just- thinking."

Soon enough they were in the cafeteria, falling in line to buy food.

Taehyung then speaks up. "Hyungie, why don't you find us a seat and I'll meet you there? You seem awfully tired."

With a grateful smile Hoseok leaves in search of an empty table. He finds one by the window, the scene showcasing the school field. It looked nice and clean so he plopped himself down and waited, chin in hand.

Why does he feel so down today? Must be the moods getting to him. Even his best friend noticed.

He feels a presence beside him, and Hoseok deems it too troublesome to turn his head and meet the person's eyes.

"Yah."

Oh em-

Someone kill him now.

"Jung Hoseok."

"Mmm." Frick frack is that all he can say? Way to go Jung.

He clears his throat. "Yo." Oh my gosh that was horrible.

But Yoongi said anyway "You okay?" After a pause he adds "You don't seem yourself."

Hoseok releases a guttural hum, lips still glued together to form understandable words. See? Even his mouth doesn't wanna move. What the heck's wrong with him?

He sighs, feeling all air leave his lungs. "I just feel so down today. I don't know why I mean, I was always okay. I was always happy but then when I woke up this morning it's like- I... don't feel like myself."

Why was he ranting to a stranger? His happy crush no less. Ugghh now his secret's out. He mentally smacks himself.

Min Yoongi hums in acknowledgement.

"It's okay to feel down sometimes y'know. You gotta let yourself be moody and sad so you'd have even better happy days eh?" He nudges the timid boy with his elbow. The action was enough to make Hoseok chuckle a little. "You'll be fine."

A deep sigh rumbles Hoseok's chest. "I don't feel fine though. I feel like the world's gonna end tomorrow."

Unexpectedly the older claps him on the shoulder, hard. Hoseok's eyes widen in shock and he turns to gape at his idol.

He was wearing his rare gummy smile! Oh the sightt...

"Like I said, it's normal to feel down in the dumps. Who knows, maybe tomorrow you'll feel chirpy and ready to take on the world. See you around." Like that, he was gone.

Taehyung then arrives carrying two trays. His smile melts to show his confusion, feeling something had happened while he was gone. Since when did hyung smile like a lovesick person?

"You look like a weirdo."

"Back at cha."

"Ooh sassy hyungie."

"Shut up and eat."

The next day Hoseok was yelling and jumping around, hooting and laughing with Taehyung. The younger was glad that his best friend was back to normal, yet he can't help but wonder how his hyung had regained energy and strength.

"Wow hyung you're really active today. Did something happen?"

Hoseok shrugs, smile still there. "Maybe. Who knows?" He throws a playful wink.

Taehyung laughs but then nature decided to call on him, making him leave for the bathroom.

As Hoseok hummed to himself, he heard a voice beside him " Told you you'd feel fine."

He swivels to find an easy grin on Yoongi's face. They meet eyes.

Hoseok's own lips curve into a soft smile.

"You were right. Thanks." He gives a grateful bow.

"Hey, no problem."

"Okay then oh and just so you know, I like you so bye." He dashed away, leaving a gaping Yoongi behind, his heart racing faster than his feet.

Omg what did he just say? Someone kill him right now!

Sorry if it wasnt that good this was kinda rushed but pls continue 2 support me thnx