Kicked Out

"Alright, now aside from some of you asking for budget cuts or raises..." Nedzu, the principal of UA spoke with his staff members in the teachers lounge, discussing of their usual meetings in regards of school. "Have been denied." He said as some teachers groaned and complained in sadness. 

Some being of Midnight and Present Mic, hoping to get a little bit of a raise in their paychecks. "Anyone else care to add in something before we end today's meeting?" Nedzu said as some were hoping no one said a thing. "I actually have something I'm concerned about." Aizawa said, as he was on the floor in his sleeping bag.

'Damit Shouta!!!' Nemuri, aka Midnight and Hizashi, aka Present Mic thought as they glared at him. "It's about Midoriya." He said as Nedzu and All Might looked curious, as did the other staff. "He's been in numorous heroic activities as of recalling it. The event of the USJ, Hosu, the training camp, the rescue mission of Bakugou and recently of the Eight Perceps of Death." He began as he hopped upward.

"He's taken himself into believeing that while he has been involved with these events, he isn't strong or adept enough. And has undergone advancing his school work in hopes of getting more time of training in the day. Along with the occasional visits from Eri and Mandalay's kid...Kouta I believe." Aizawa said as some of the teachers and principal took account to his report.

"Well, Young Midoriya has been known to go the extra mile in his classes. But it doesn't hurt to be ahead from his fellow peers." All Might said as Nedzu agreed. "True, though that would have problems in its own accord. Training, progressing in advance on his school work, and with the possibility of his classmates asking for tutoring from him because he's going the extra mile."

"While I can agree with those possibilities. I'm fine with him doing work ahead of class." Aizawa said as he then unzipped his sleeping bag. Slamming a thick, stack of papers on the desk as it sounded as if he dropped a heavy text book on the table. "But he's done the entire year's work already."

He then pulled out another stack, equal to the first one. "And the assignments for winter break, golden week, and summer."  And then another stack. "The same again for the second year, including the breaks and vacations." Finally, he pulled out one more, but this time it was less. At least in perspective, looking like half of one of the stacks. "And is now trying to do the third year's work."

Aizawa said as the teachers and Nedzu were pale and shocked. At how the fact it was possible for a student to have almost completed two, maybe three years of school work in such a short amount of time. Or the fact that Aizawa was sounding concerned for Midoriya like a father. "The kid needs a break from all this. Heroing. School. And as much as I'd rather not say it, parenting or caring for the kids."

He said as he rolled up his sleeping bag and sat down on one of the chairs and looked at Nedzu. "You have to agree Nedzu, he's not just going an extra mile. He's going for a run from Musutafu to the Izumo Shrine and then climb Mt. Fuji." Nedzu scratched his head and rubbed his eyes. "What do you propose exactaly Aizawa. Sure we can tell him to stop the accessivnes of his homework, but then he'd still be doing it, or train all day."

"That's why, I invited someone to help us with 'problem child'." Aizawa said as a knock on the door sounded. "Come in." Aizawa said as a woman entered the room. She was around average height, maybe a bit taller in appearance. She had her hair tied in a pony tail as she wore a yellow top dress and dark blue jeans.

"Thank you for coming Mrs. Midoriya." Aizawa said as many teachers jaws dropped as this was Midoriya's mom. 'That's his mother!' 'This is Young Midoriya's mom!?' 'What the hell is her secret! She has a kid and looks young!' Came the collevtive thoughts of Hizashi, All Might and Nemuri.