Preparing for a Mess of Guest

"Hey Itsuka." Izuku said as he sat down by the side porch of his house with watching Naru and Hina playing around in the grass. With Itsuka sitting next to him as she stopped sipping her tea he gave her and looked.

"Yeah? What's up?" She asked as Izuku leaned back a bit with his hands and looked at the sky.

"Not that I mind a lot of your visits to my house. And granted understandable since you'll be leaving in the morning tomorrow. But why is it you visit a lot. Shouldn't you catch up with your relatives or something?" Izuku asked as Itsuka smiled at him as she leaned back as well.

"I'd figured you'd ask that. But I spent most of my stay here actually catching and talking with them. And they figured I'd spend some time with some locals here and explore home again so thus answers your question." Itsuka smiled as Izuku scratched his cheek and looked away.

"Yeah...but I don't think I'm much of a local here since its only been what, few weeks. Months maybe of being here." Izuku said as he felt his other cheek getting pinched really hard as he winced and almost teared up in pain. Soon seeing Itsuka's big hands active and pulling on him.

"Still that long and not a single call to Eri and Kouta you know. You better be ready for them when they're coming for summer break in two weeks." Itsuka said as she let go and smirked as she watched him rub the side of his cheeks to soothe the pain.

"Sensei! Your kids are commin here soon?!" Naru said as she and Hina stopped their playing and ran up to Izuku's knees and shook them. Wondering about the new people from the city they were gonna meet soon.

"Oh right...I forgot I mentioned them to you Hungry." Izuku said as he recalled the small joke on that day she helped set up. Seeing her face pout as she started punching his knees as she tried to get him to say her real name.

"Fine fine. Sorry Naru. But yeah. Apparently thanks to Itsuka here, they're comming over in about two weeks for summer. So play nice with them and get along with them okay?" Izuku said as he couldn't help but smile as he saw Naru ever so cheering for new friends and Hina looking shy about new people.

"Hey Sensei, what are they like?" Hina asked as she tugged on the bottom of his pants as he hummed and looked up for a moment. Thinking the best way to describe the kids that were worried about him and admittedly, wished he called.

"Well, Kouta I guess is a bit stubborn. But he's a good kid. Though between you and me..." Izuku said as he crouched down and waved the kids to come closer as he said the next part to them in a hushed voice.

"Truth is he's kinda embaressed if you say something nice to him and get close. He's not use to hearing nice things a lot and use to act a bit mean. But he's a good kid." Izuku said as he then thought about how he should describe Eri.

"Eri, the other one. In a sense she's kinda like you Hina." Izuku said as then Haru and Hina looked puzzled about that. "I mean in the sense she's kinda shy with new people and sometimes a bit scared. But she's cute and giver her some time and she'll be friendly. So promise me you'll get along well okay?" 

"Pinky promise then Sensei!" Naru said as she held out her pinky and smiled at him. Next Hina also held her pinky and nodded at Izuku. He smiled as he grabbed both the girl's pinky with his and started to shake them while singing the jingle.

"Pinky Promise~ I do make and I will not break~ If I do break I will swallow~ A thousand needles and do a samba~ Pinky~ Promise~!" Izuku said as the girls then laughed and giggles at his made up jingle.

"Alright, well I suppose I better get the house kinda clean now." Izuku said as he opened the sliding door and stepped foot inside and started to clean the living room first. Grabbing whatever trash was around and sweeping the floors.