Re-Meeting the Parents

"What am I gonna tell them?" Izuku said to himself as he was walking down the road. Overseeing the ocean as he continued his walk. To many was another Saturday morning, no school what so ever and called for down time. But Izuku couldn't relax. 

He picked out his phone and looked to see the text he got from Itsuka. Still there and unanswered since yesterday. 'How do I even respond to something out of the blue? I'm not suppose to tell the others about the move. I can't be like, "Oh I'm at Gotou because I'm overworked and needed a break from heroing and moved without telling you all, my bad!"'

Izuku tucked his phone back into his pockets and still continued his walk. 'What would they think about me gone?' He looked up to the clear sky, seeing Kouta and Eri smiling in his head and waving to him. "HEY!" Izuku froze at the sudden yell and steped back.

Looking down, he almost knocked over a basket of seaweed and from the shores next to the fence, came a man with a spear and a wetsuit. His face damp and wrinkled but had an intimidating aura around him and a menacing face. 

'Y-Yakuza!' Izuku thought as he tensed up, remembering from Eri's experience, he was ready to fight. But calmly acted normal. "You almost knocked over my seaweed I was planning to use for my dinner you punk! Watch where you're going!" The old man said as he picked up the basket and placed it on his bike by the side of the road.

'Oh, so he's not a Yakuza, but a old man. A tough old man at that.' Izuku thought as said old man turned to him and leered at him. "Hmm...say. Haven't seen a face like yours around here." He commented as he leaned in closer to Izuku, making things uncomfortable for him.

"W-Well I just came here a few weeks ago-" "AHA!" The old man inturupted him as he grinned at Izuku. "You're that sensei that Naru and the other youngins mention a lot. The old man then wraps his arm around Izuku's neck and pulls him along. "It just so happens I need your help with a little something I've got sensei. Come on lets get going!" 

'Where is this guy taking me!?' Izuku thought in a panic as he was being dragged by a Yakuza looking old man, that is able to take his bike in tow too. And had a very strong grip on him that he can't get out of. Soon, after what felt like a while, he was brought to the docks and was standing in front of a large boat.

"Alright sensei, now get in there!" The old man said as he presented the boat to him. "W-What am I suppose to do here exactally?" Izuku asked as the old man looked back at him, and placed both of his hands on his shoulders, hard. 'Jeez! I think my shoulders just cracked from that!'

"Come on! Do your fancy writing on my ship! That's what I heard from them kids! You're like a master in writing with fancy characters or something!" The old man said as he started shaking the young boy back and forth. "W-W-Waait, w-hat kids?" "Sensei!" "Hey Sensei!" Izuku looked to his left up at the streets, as he saw the ones talking about rumors of his writing.

"Naru!? What are you doing here? Have you been saying things about me?" Izuku said as he broke free from the old man's strength and looked at the kids coming down the stairs and close to him. "Well I see ya homework, the words you youse are fancier than a sensei would, so youre a handwriting sensei!" Naru said as Hina, Kenta and the twins nodded their head in agreement.

"See! Now get on in there and make my ship a beauty that'll take the seas by the throat! Shes gonna be beautiful." The old man said as suddenly, Izuku and the kids could see red and black flames emerging from him and shooting straight up. His eyes glowing white in determination and confidence. 

"Woah, so intense." The kids and Izuku said as they backed up a bit away from the old man. "Hey dad! Ma says to stop forgetting your lunch!" They all turned back to the streets above and saw Miwa walking by the stairs holding a large bento in hand. "Huh? Izuku, what are you here with my dad for?" Miwa said as that shocked Izuku so much, one would hear the sound of glass breaking.