The Base!

The bell had finally rung, students were rushing out of their seats and heading home or with other friends. "Hey Izu-ya! Ready?" Hiro said to Izuku as he got up and slung his bag over his shoulder. "Sure. Mind if I stop by a place that has groceries, I think Naru might be at my house and something tells me we may need some food." 

Izuku and Hiroshi then walked out of school, then down the road as Hiroshi was leading him to some of the markets. "So you meet Naru already huh? Let me guess, my pa said that the kids use your house as a base huh?" Hiro said as they walked in the market together and grabbed a basket. 

"Yeah, I also met Hina. And Naru mentioned someone called Miwa. I don't know why but she sounds familiar." Izuku said as he was grabbing some produce and other necessities as Hiro helped out too. "Ah Miwa. Yeah, we know em. Back then they always hung out with us, but thing is we had to take care of em since they were younger." Hiro said as he snuck in some snacks.

"Really? I wonder if she remembers me still." Izuku said as he saw some ice cream, and thought to get some since Naru might like them. "Believe me, she would always hang around with you when we were young. Heh, even you played House with here a lot too!" Hiro said as that made Izuku blush a bit.

"I-I don't ever remember that!" Izuku said as that caused Hiroshi to laugh more as they checked out and walked out of the store. "You totally did! At one point you even wore a tie and suit top when you played with her! Oh god the look on both of your faces that day!" Hiroshi said as he held his stomach from laughter.

"...Well...at least I didn't wear make up, unlike someone had to for the play at school." Izuku smirked as he saw Hiroshi almost trip over. He looked at him in fear and shock. "You...remember that..." "Oh yes, first time seeing a lion ever wear lipstick and eyeliner as for the wiskers." Izuku said with a smirk as Hiroshi was turning red.

"Never speak of it!" Hiro said as Izuku walked past him with a smile. "I'm pretty sure your and my mom still have the photos~" "Izu-ya! No!" Hiro said as he ran up to him as he laughed along the way to the house.

 "Well, lets get inside and finish up the work. That way we have all day to relax." Izuku said as he unlocked the door, then stepped to the left. "Midori!" Naru said as she attempted to tackle him, but he knew she'd try something. "Owww~ Why'd ya move? And how'd you know Naru was gonna tackle ya!" She asked as she stood up and pointed at Izuku.

"Hmm, I guess you can call it a habit. I did look after some kids back home." Izuku said as he could tell whenever kids would run up to him out of the blue. Especially with Eri and Kouta. 'I wonder how they're doing. I hope they're doing okay. Had they been eating right?"  Izuku's mind then drifted on to them as he couldn't help but worry for them.

"Izu-ya? Izu-ya?" "Midori?" Naru and Hiroshi said to him as he snapped out of it and looked at them odd. "Oh, sorry just thinking of back in the city." Izuku said as they went inside and set the groceries away. "Alright, now Hiro, lets get to work." Izuku said as they went to the living room and pulled out a folded table and brought their work.

"Alright then, lets get to-what the actual heck." Hiroshi said as he looked at the work Izuku took out and noticed they were all filled out. He picked them up and looked at them, all were filled out and completed. "No copying. You have to learn how to do the work." Izuku said as he opened his notebook and began writing up the small notes he took in class.

"Izuku...seriously...how? You're work seems like a sensei's answer sheet." Hiroshi said as he took out his work, some barley filled and halfway done. "Midori's a sensei?" Naru said as she was eating the ice cream Izuku bought for her. "No Naru, I'm not-" "Please help me with my studies Midoriya-sensei." Hiroshi interrupted and bowed at Izuku.