Trouble in the Doghouse

'I fucked up...I fucked up big time.' Izuku thought as he recalled to what happened just now. For a few moments, he was enjoying the new company of Tama's little brother Akki. Along with the rest of the kids coming over to play.

Then with an arguement of why can't people simply call him by his name instead of a nickname, in came a surprise visit. One Itsuka Kendou. She looked at him in surprise as he was never expecting someone back home to come here. And to his idiotic knowledge of the situation, he simply replyed with a 'hey'.

"Now Izuku...what did you say just now?" Itsuka asked in a sweet voice, as she tightened her hand around his body with her quirk. Groaning and wincing at the expected pain tightening around his ribs.

"O-okay...I know I'm an idiot. C-Can you please not break my ribs. I can e-explain." Izuku said as he was brought closer to her face, now scowling at him and her eyes leering into his. "You've got a minute to explain why? Why you suddenly went missing. Why you're here instead of back home. And why didn't you at the VERY LEAST say goodbye to-"

"AHHHh! Let go of sensei!" Naru shouted as the kids charged at her and tackled her down. Surprised by the sudden attack from her sides, she undid her quirk and released Izuku. Who fell on his back as he saw the kids dogpiling on her. Naru trying to get her in a choke hold. Hina hitting her legs with a newspaper. Kenta, Daisuki and Yukata were piled on her legs and body.

"Woah woah woah!" Kids I'm fine. I'm fine! She's a friend. No need to dogpile on her like you do to Hiro!" "Hey!" Hiroshi yelled out as the kids stopped their attempt of harm on Itsuka and got off. Soon sitting back up as the kids sided to Izuku and hit behind his back.

"Sorry abotu that Itsuka. Kids, this is a friend of mine from the city Itsuka Kendou. Itsuka, these are the kids. Naru."

"You better not hurt our sensei again!" Naru said as she held out a sling shot and aimed back on the string.

"Hina"

"E-EEp!" Hina squeaked out as she hid her face in Izuku's shirt as he laughed and patted her head.

"Sorry about her, she's kinda like Eri. Next we have Kenta." Izuku said as Kenta stuck his tounge out at her.

"And lastely the wonder twins Daisuki and Yukata." He said as said twins were peeking from behind his back to look at Itsuka.

"And those that you completely ignored on the side," Izuku said as he pointed to the side of the room. Causing Itsuka to look baffled as they scooted back against the wall. "The blonde guy is Hiroshi, we've been friends from way back. Same goes with the girl in glasses know as Miwa, and the boy in glasses is her little brother Akki."

"N-Nice to meet you all. Sorry about scaring you guys like that." Itsuka said as she laughed awkwardly as the others waved hello to her. She looked back to Izuku, admitedly her glare a bit softer as she didn't want to scare the kids like she does with Bakugou.

"Alright, still. You have a minute to answer me before I take you outside and practice what I've been learning in combat classes..." Itsuka said as she cracked her knuckles as Izuku waved his hands in a panicing motion.

"Now now! Before you try and kill me. Think of the example your setting for these kids. Violence isn't the answer for everything." "Make that thirty seconds now..." Itsuka said as she wasn't having any more excuses as she scooted closer to him as she drummed her fingers on the floorboards, ready for anything.

"It's Mr.Aizawa's fault to be honest. Just because I do the homework ahead of everyone and take care of the kids and my training, suddenly everyone in UA panics." Izuku said as he rubbed his neck and looked away with an annoyed look.