1

Lucy POV

I was in the shower, that's when I heard a loud Thud. I grab the nearest towel and ran to my living room.

And that's when I saw the horror, Gray fighting Natsu and Erza eating all my cake!

"GAH!!!! Get out of my room!! All of you!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

"Oh, hey Luce," Natsu said

Gray pushed Natsu- who was caught off guard, who tripped over happy who went flying into Lucy's- now Erzas Strawberry cake.

Erza looked at the cake in horror
"GRAY, NATSU!! YOUR DEAD!" Erza yelled while getting her Amour ready

I looked around my house, fridge open, Couches ripped and my notes to my mom scattered all over the floor.

I put my hand on Erzas Shoulder "Its okay Erza, I'll buy you 5 Strawberry Cakes If you stop fighting."

She paused

"5? Strawberry Cakes? The same ones?" She looked at me with big eyes, the worst part is that these cakes aren't cheap. I smile even though I know my wallet will be in pain after this.

"Yes Erza, the same one. But there's one condition."

She nods her head

"Get out from my Freaking house!!!"

"Okay, will do! Thank you, Lucy, so much, honestly your the best!"

I sigh "Yeah, yeah I know." I say and push her out of the door

I turn around to face Gray and Natsu

"Thanks, Luce, you totally saved us!"
Gray said

"GAH! Gray, how many times have I told you NOT to strip in my house!"

"You made a mistake, I came here like this." He said Calmly

I started pushing both of them out of my apartment

"Thanks, Luce for saving our lives, we owe you," Natsu said

"Anything."

I finally pushed 'em out the door "Okay, Thanks. Bye!" I shut and lock the door in there faces

"Thank god, they're gone." 

I look at the damage they've made. I go to my letters and place them in the box.

I must really be crazy, telling Erza I'm going to buy her 5 freaking cakes!! I can barely pay for my rent this month, let alone 5 cakes that cost 1,000 Jellew each!

And that's when an idea popped up in my head...

Hey guys, I wanted to say thanks for reading the chapter I hope you like it. I have horrible Grammer and spelling so just ignore any mistakes I make, I'll also update Once or twice every week. Thats it for now, bye!