9

By the time we finished shopping we came home at 8pm. I was tried, but overall happy, I'll admit I had a lot of fun! Kinda felt like the old day's.....

Once I came home I showered and took an hour nap, hoping it'd last longer but I woke up to a huge bang coming from my living room.

I shot out of my bed, a robber? I could easily take them down. Unless its someone who's stronger then me planning to kill me or something!!

Its okay Lucy, be strong. I took a shaky breath and grabbed the nearest weapon I could find, a butter knife.

Now an average person would laugh but at the moment I couldn't care less.

I tiptoed to my living room, it was pitch black. All my lights were off, I slowly and quietly walked over to the light switch. I turned on the light and prepared my keys and butter knife to attack.

I froze,

"Hi Lushee!" Happy exclaimed eating the fish from my fridge

I screamed then reliased it was only happy, I took a deep breath.

"Phew, not a murder." I muttered

Happy put his hands over his ears

"Happy to see us much?" Happy asked, Us? What does he mean.....ohhhhh,

"Where's Natsu?" I asked

"Hey Lucy!" I heard someone call from behind me, i screamed and stumbled backwards, a pair of arms caught me. I looked up,

"Natsu! Dont scare me like that," I heard Happy snirker in the corner

"You too! You both nearly gave me a heart attcak! I thought you two were..." I lucky stopped before I said the rest, but as soon as I heard those two howl in laughter I reazied they werent as stupid as I thought they were.

"Come on Luce, of course it was us, why wouldn't it be? Nothing has changed."

I looked at Natsu in they eyes, my voice sounding thick when I said

"Lots has changed."

That shut both Natsu and Happy up.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked and plopped down to one of my sofas, they both shared a look before happy said

"We just wanted to see you Lushee." He flashed his adorable smile

"At 3 In the morning?" I asked skeptical

"We wanted to see if you'd like to go on a mission with us tomorrow." Natsu said plopping down to the sofa in front of me, not sounding convincing at all.

"And you couldn't wait until we were all awake because..?"

They once again shared a look, that's when it hit me they used to come at my place if it was late and they finished a mission. But what I just said a minute ago must of made them...

I sighed "Its okay, you can crash at my place."

They cheered and thanked me, I walked over to my bedroom. Why does this have to be so complicated, why can't I just stay mad at Natsu?!

I couldn't fall back to alseep thanks to the loud noises coming from the living room.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, but they're only response where snickers.

I sighed and walked over to my desk and started scribbling in my diary.

--------

NASTU POV

"SHUT UP!" Lucy yelled from her room, me and happy snickered.

Happy walked over to Lucy's fridge