18

Lucy POV

I entered the hall and sat down next to everyone, there was a noticeable pinkette missing.

"Good morning Lucy," Wendy happily exclaimed,

"Good morning."

I ordered some ice cream and started eating it. Suddenly the guild went silent,

"Woah," Wendy gasped,

I turned around in my seat, There was  Lisanna and a very annoyed looking Natsu.

"What do you mean no?! Ugh, I asked you to go to the dance. It's not like your going with anyone....are you??"

Lisanna crossed her arms around her chest.

"Actually, I am."

Lisanna quickly glanced my way,

"That's no fair! You're cheating on me. I get whatever, whenever I want."

People shook there heads, finally, there seeing who Lisanna truly is.

"Desperate much?" I said and turned the other way again. I don't want to see her, it's sad watching her be like that.

"Lisanna, we're not even dating!"

"Yet." She added, to which I scoffed.

"Get a hint." I mumbled, unfortunately Erza heard.

"Lucy, by any chance are you jealous?"

"What? Yes. No. Yes? No." I sigh, they've always told me stuff, I think its only fair if I tell them. No matter how much I get teased.

"I like Natsu, more then a friend." Those words felt so werid being said outloud.  Erzas eyes bulged and so did everyone elses in the group. Thankfully Lisanna was still distracting Natsu.

"I KNEW IT!" Juiva and Erza yelled, they high fived each other.

"Really? You guys could tell?" I asked,

Gray responded with a shrug,
"Well, we weren't sure if you'd feel the same way after the argument."

Fair enough.

"I'm not jealous. Of Lisanna that is, because I asked Natsu to the dance, and I know he'd never do that to me."

Hopefully, at least. The girls gasped,

"When did you ask? I thought you weren't going with anyone!" Juvia asked,

I told everyone what happened last night (but decided to still lie about the Bobby pin thing since the boys were listening and I didn't want them knowing I was eavesdropping.)

"Please don't tell Natsu I like him!" I added as soon as I saw Natsu walking over to us. I guess he had enough of Lisanna, we all did.

"Hey Luce, what's up?" Natsu asked with a huge adorable smile that made me blush,

"Nothing much-"

Suddenly Juiva interrupted,

"Lucy, do you want to come to my sleepover party? Erza and Wendy are coming. It's the night before the party and I thought we can leave to the party together next day!"

That sounded fun,

"Yeah, definitely! That reminds me, I still don't know what I'm going to wear."

"Ah, don't worry me, Juvia and Wendy will help you." Erza said with a huge smile.

I don't know what I'd do without them, I smiled.

"Thanks!"

Now I have to pack for the sleepover.

Chapter 18 end

Sorry guys, todays chapter is MUCH shorter then the others. Chapter 19 might be shorter as well but Chapter 20 is most likely going to be longer. The book is almost at an end! Hope you're liking the chapters! (Also please leave questions in this chapter or  previous chapters, If you'd like to see a Q n A) thanks that's all I have to say! Hope ya enjoyed!

-Destiny