15

Lucys POV

Its been a week since I started investagating, so far nothing. I've heard nothing from Sting in the past seven days. That dude keeps showing up, one time at my door.  I Haven't told Natsu, he'd probably kill the guy. How did he find out where I live anyways?

I'd love to try to talk to Sting again today, but I have plan's. Im taking Erza, Wendy and Juvia out to the Chime Bakery, finally.

We all argeed that we'd meet infront of the guild, easiest place to meet.

Today I dressed up pretty causal, a pink tee with jeans and my hair in a high ponytail. I ran to the guild, nobody came yet. Well to be fair I am ten mintues early.

I stood there and waited, they'll come here soon, right? Well, I hope.

I felt a tap on my right shoulder,

"Hey Luce." Natsu said with a wide smile, I felt a small blush heating up on my cheeks,

"Hey Natsu."

He looked around,

"So, what are you doing here?" Natsu asks,

"Oh, Im bringing Juiva, Erza and Wendy to the Chime Bakery."

Natsu nodded, his eyes suddleny went wide.

"Wendy?! Are you guys meeting up here?"

I nodded, Natsu swore under his breath. He's been avoiding Wendy ever since the whole Romo situation, she's furious.

"Well, I'm just quickly going to ask something. I need to go before Wendy come's."

I nodded for him to contuine,

"Has that guy been showing up recently?"

I was hoping he wouldn't ask that, he can see right through my lie's. Well I' ll try anyways.

"Oh, no. Not at all."

"Lucy." Natsu said sounding unconvinced, I sighed. He looked through my lie, again.

"Fine, maybe he's showed up at my door once or twice."

"What?!" He yelled, here we go. I knew this would happen.

"And you're still living there?!"

I nod my head,

"That's dangours! What if something happens to you?!"

I pointed to my keys and Natsu scowled,

"What if they were to take your keys?"

I rolled my eyes,

"I can take care of myself, thank you."

Natsu was about to say something until he looked behind me, Wendy and the others were coming,

"We'll talk about this later," Natsu said running off,

"No we won't." I called out,

When the others arrived Wendy asked if that was Natsu, to which I nodded.

"Natsu? What did he want?" Juiva asked,

"Nothing, just came to ask me something."

We nodded and went to the bakery,

"Hello Ladies, welcome to the best and finest bakery in the whole of  Maglonia. I'll be youre waiter today, please follow me to  your table."

"This is the bakery?" I asked Erza, she nodded.

It seems more like a restaurant, if im being honset.  I felt a bit under dressed when I saw the other people, they were all wearing posh noble like clothing. I looked at our group, by the seems of it Wendy and Erza have came here before. They've dressed up bit. I could tell that Juiva was a bit  bit  embressed like me.