Chapter 3: Alone with the devil

TORDS POV: 
I got a motion detection notification soon after dusk lastnight, I opened the cameras only to see (Y/N) and Thomas stumbling into her place. I grit my teeth as they start kissing and it's not long before I turn it all off, knowing damn well what all this foreplay snowballs into. I try to control myself, pulling out a stressball, but the thought that he... ugh. The anger brews at the mere idea of that drunk asshole got lucky with her. It keeps me up all night, thinking of how to ease the situation. I need to create some distance between them and fast. 

(the next morning)

TOMS POV:
I woke up with (Y/N) still sleeping in my arms. I gently get up, noticing she doesn't have a bed frame, and slip into my briefs and hoody, and head downstairs. I look around and see there's not a whole lot in this house. Must have been too dark to notice last night. I open the fridge, planning to cook her some breakfast, only to find no food in the house. Damn. I rush back upstairs, making sure not to wake her as I slip my jeans on from last night. 

YOUR POV:
I woke up, remembering last night. I groan, thinking I rushed the relationship as I realized he was no longer next to me. I look over the edge of the bed, finding his shirt. 

He must have been in such a rush to get out to forget this...

I groan louder, worrying I ruined my chances with him. I burry my face in his shirt and take a big whiff. I slip his shirt on with my panties and head downstairs to try and find him, if only my legs didn't feel so numb. 

"Thomas?", I call out, looking for him. Suddenly my front door opens and I see Tom with a box of doughnuts. He quickly shuts the door and my worries wash away.

"Is everything okay, Doll?", he asks, "I'm sorry I snuck out. I wanted to make you breakfast but there wasn't anything in the fridge to cook with and-", I hugged him, making him go quiet.

"Good morning, Tommy Bear.", I yawned into his chest.

"Good morning, Doll.", he hugged me back. "You know, since there's not a whole lot here anyways, would you like to stay with me and the guys for a few days. It'll probably be nothing like what you're used to, but at the very least, there's food in the fridge."

"Are... are you asking me to live with you?", I ask a little confused when I thought I was the one moving too fast.

"Only for a few days until you can at least get a couch and something to eat in here.", he offered, looking at my barren house that's not yet a home.

"The moving trucks won't be here for another week or so....", I mentioned. 

"Oh, that'll be fine. The guys won't be bothered by you staying over until you get your stuff.", he assured me.

"You promise? It feels like you're offering me a little too much." 

"I promise."

TOMS POV:
I open the front door, (Y/N) at toe with a bag filled with her neccessities. I hold it open for her and we find everyone watching TV on the couch. I close the door behind us and I see commie peak a glare at me from his seat, until he spots her.

"(Y/N)! You're back!", he exclaimed, grabbing Edd and Matts attention. She takes a step back as they all get up to greet her.

"Good morning, everyone.", she greets them, taking a drink of her mocha I got her at the doughnut shop.

"Yeah, she's gonna be staying with us for a little bit.", I explain with a sigh, rubbing the back of my head. "Also I brought back doughnuts."

"How come you can't be at your place?", Matt questions.