Chapter 6: Battle Scares

YOUR POV:
We got home, making sure to lock the door behind us. I wanted to slump down and fall asleep. The living room was dark and empty. Everyone must've been asleep a while ago. I guess our car ride was longer than anticipated. 

"C'mon, let me help you get unzipped.", Tord offered, basically swooping me off my feet. I could've dozed off in his arms. "Would it be better if we showered together?", he asked and I looked up at him, completely flustered. 

"I can bathe myself.", I mumbled.

"I know you can, I just want to make sure you don't hurt too much.", I put my head to his chest. "Trust me, I know that exhaustion can knock you down.", he carried me to the bathroom and started running some a bubble bath. My eyes soon fell closed to the sound of running water. I can feel him undo my hair, being very gentle. Then, I feel his hands reach behind me as he begins unzipping my dress. "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?", he asks, genuinly concerned. I shake my head.

"I'm really tired and don't have the energy.", I explain. He nods and continues removing my dress. Once he's gotten me completely undone, he picks me up, and gently drops me into the bathtub. The water is nice and warm, soothing my entire body. I open my eyes to watch him leave the bathroom with my dress, only to come back with some neatly folded clothes.

"I didn't want to wake up Thomas to look for your pajamas, so I figured you could borrow my stuff for the night.", He grinned, "Anyways, I'll leave you be, I hope you have a goodnight.", Suddenly he was closing the door.

"Wait.", the single word fell weak, but he still creaked the door back open with anticipation. "Could you stay?", I asked with hopeful eyes.

"You really want a pervert like me to take a bath with you?", he smirked.

"I just... don't want to be alone.", I admitted.

"Alright, if that's what you want, sweetheart.", he started undressing. He left his suit jacket on the counter, undid his leather vest, and finally started unbuttoning his shirt. The more he unbuttoned, the more scares I saw, I grew instantly concerned. "Not how I imagined the first time stripping in front of you, or taking your clothes off for that matter, would be, but I guess we can't plan for everything.", he smirked. Finally he unbuckled his belt, taking of his dress pants, revealing more scares. They weren't everywhere, but there were enough to cause concern. He took off his boxers, revealing his erect cock, which brought me back from concern. It was so thick and long. He squeezed into the bathtub with me, barely being able to fit. "Are you alright?"

"Tord... how'd you get all those scares?", I finally asked, no longer paralyzed and shocked.

"Those... those came from my work.", he briefly explained.

"What line of work are you in? I'd really like to know."

"I really shouldn't talk about it. It's nothing to worry about."

"Please? I promise I won't bring it up anymore.", I begged, exhausted and hoping to hear some stories, at least.

"You promise?"

"I promise.", I smiled softly. I could hear him sigh.

"This may sound crazy.", he built up my anticipation, "but I'm the Red Leader-", my eyes shot open, I basically flopped out of the tub with what little strength I had as fear washed over me. 
"(Y/N), wait-"

"No! I- I- I- can't do this. Not with another army leader.", I started to get an andrinaline rush and my breath quickened. "Just... not again. I won't let you use me too.", tears started to build up.

"Use you? What are you talking about?", he asked, standing up from the tub with concern and confusion in his eyes. 

"I won't let you play games with me! I'm not dumb.", my eyes started pouring with tears. "Just please, don't hurt me.", He quickly wrapped me up in a towel and hugged me.

"Sweetheart, I would never hurt you. Please explain what you mean by another leader.", his voice was tender, I didn't know if I could trust him. I looked deep into his storm cloud eyes, he was clearly more concerned for me than I was for his scares.

"W- when me and Dan first got together, it was any other college relationship. U- until he introduced me to his work and experiments.", I watched his eyes widen. "He made me one of his lab rats... he introduced me to his parents as one of his subjects. In a way, I helped him take over his family buisness.", I could feel him embrace me tighter, but I pulled back. I began drying off and getting dressed, "I'm sorry Tord, but... I just can't. I don't know if I ever can."

"Sweetheart, ple-", I throw the towel at him. 

"Don't call me Sweetheart.", I ordered, quickly slipping in to his oversized tee. 

"(Y/N), please, it isn't like that! I could never hurt you!", he assured me. I look back at him before closing the door, his face of anger and desperation. 

"I can't be sure of that.", I felt betrayed, my heart is pounding, and my eyes start wattering up again. "Goodnight Tord...", I say softly, closing the bathroom door. I make my way to Toms room, cuddling up next to him, but accidentally waking him up. 

"Changed your mind about staying in here, Doll?" 

"Yeah...", he wrapped his arm around me as I stay awake, thinking about what Tord told me. It takes a while, but I finally fall asleep. 

TORDS POV:
I stay on the floor, gripping the towel she threw back at me. My mind is racing. I knew that bastard looked familiar. What did he do to her? What gave him the right to do this to her? He puts her through all that and still invites her to his stupid little parties? For what? Shits and giggles? To humilate her? I gritted my teeth, wondering how he can live as a man after putting her through all that? He was withen my reach today. In my grasp. If I had known all he's done, I would've shot him dead on sight. Watched as the light left his souless eyes. I stumble back to my room after draining the tub. I get my suit nicely put away next her dress in my closet, thinking about all the ways I'll make him pay. My poor, tourmented (Y/N), I'm sorry.