6

"Wait, you didn't know that your dad was the principal here?" Tommy asked and they all waited for my reaction. Oh, I did react. I reacted as any other sane person would react.

I slapped dad's cheek, really hard. "You what?" I yelled and nobody uttered a word. I was furious but I didn't show it on my face. People tell me that I had a calm face in every mood that I had but I didn't really worry about how I looked after that news. I didn't know my own dad. Was I that much of a failure? A bad daughter? No, he was just too mean to tell me. He thought it would be funny for everyone yet it wasn't for me.

I heard few gasps when dad looked me in the eyes but that didn't faze me, at all. "First, that hurts! Sugar pie, why did you hit me?" He asked as he rubbed his cheek, I gave him the stink eyes and he nodded quickly with a fearful expression. "I see, you don't have to answer. It was my bad for hiding this from you but I wanted to see your reaction and frankly, I did not expect the slap yet thank you, that was my wake up call to make a little speech here for the rest of the class." He explained with an overjoyed happy face. That happy face meant a disaster afterwards. I've seen it all before and it was never good.

"Oh no, dad. Please, just... Go to your work" I begged him to go before his protective side made an appearance but he ignored me and slammed his hands on the teacher's disk. I sighed, feeling deafened, so I just watched in silence.

He cleared his throat before talking and I stood behind Andro to hide from the wave of embarrassment that was about to hit this class and me. "So, guys... This is my daughter, Evelina, my sugar pie." He began with a smile then it turned into a scowl. "If anyone of you -hormonal stupid- males come near her with bad intentions, I will kill you mentally then send you home forever and I will not go to jail for it. I will not tolerate a male bulling a female student. You saw what happened when Bobby tried to force a kiss on one of the female students here, do any of you know where he is, now?" Dad asked the students with crossed arms and I felt kind of worried about that Bobby guy. All of the males those were in class, shook their heads no with pale expressions.

Dad grinned. "Exactly! Now, have a nice day, gentlemen!" He dismissed himself after he kissed my forehead and got out of the class like he did not just threaten anyone. I was astonished, to tell you the least yet it was expected of him. He was my protective father and I was blessed to have him in my life.

The moment he got out of class, I faced the students with an apologetic expression on my troubled face. "I am, so, so, sorry. I apologize for his stupid actions. Please, don't hate him!" I cleared in a desperate tone that clearly indicated that I was genuine about my words of apology but the students just laughed it off, along with Tommy. The teacher. The supposed to be the responsible figure in the whole class.

I arched my eyebrows in confusion and Andro wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I saw Rick, Andro's friend, stand up and walk to me with a blank expression. I didn't know what to expect so I didn't speak. "Hate him? Are you kidding us? We love our principal. I mean, sure he can be strict at times, that's because his job is not easy but he's absolutely the best. No one will defy him, they respect him and I'm pretty sure he's going into every class in this school as we talk, to warn the male students. He's a father, after all, so don't worry and enjoy it here. You'll love it!" Rick explained with a bright smile and I nodded with relieve reflecting in my eyes then I gazed at Tommy.

He gave me a warm smile before he opened his mouth to speak. He looked like Chris Colfer, to be honest, the actor who wrote awesome books and acted in so many shows and movies. "As he said, Mr Bamford is a nice person. We all adore and respect him." He assured me and then pointed with his finger to our seats. "Now, go sit so we can continue our lesson" We did as we were told and the lesson kept on going for another 30 minutes.