Chapter 4: Guilt

We're nervous but we get on stage, and we kill it. The crowd goes wild. I can see countless singers staring closely at Jisoo as she smiles effortlessly. Lisa blows everyone away with her dancing skills, Jennie sets the mood with her powerful rapping and I sing my heart out. We finish off our performance and rush off stage.

We rush to the rooms, I find my chair and start rearranging my hair. As I'm doing so I remember to check Joys message. I'm relieved. She tells me she did it. I go on instagram and see that she was able to post the picture, she also posted the picture of her and her 'cousin' which kinda looks like one of red velvets staff.

As I'm putting my phone away, I feel another buzz. Lisa walks over and I check to see who it is. I immediately hide my phone. "You did really well Lisa" I say trying to distract her "Lol whats new" she replies cockily. I force a laugh as she walks away. I take my phone back out. I hesitate to read the message but I do anyways 'great job out there' I read. I dont know what to respond or if I should respond.

Lisa walks back and I hide my phone again. Lisa stands near my seat and just stares off into the distance. I pretend to try on jewelry. She eventually walks off, And I take the opportunity to take my phone out. Im rereading the text when I hear a whisper behind me "well well well" I jolt around its Jennie "he still doesnt leave you alone does he?" I nod " well you should probably change his name on your contacts." I do, immediately. Jennie leans in " have you talked to her about it yet?" I shake my head. Jennie frowns "Jennie they dated over a year ago I dont think this is something she really needs to know about" I say " yeah but what if he tries to get back together with her? he might be trying right now" I nod thoughtfully "yeah but.... what about the kiss she'll be furious" Jennie puts her hand on her chin "Rosé shes your best friend she should be able to forgive you". "Jennie come zip up my dress" Jisoo calls Jennie. "Think about it" Jennie gets up and leaves.

I think about it but I cant help but feel that Jennie isn't taking my feelings into consideration. What if I don't want to tell Lisa, because it doesn't concern her. What if I want to be selfish for once. But could this be a dumb move. Is he really worth it. I havent talked to my current boyfriend in two weeks, ever since I cursed him out for taking money out of my bank account. I look at the text he sent me and delete our conversation.

Just as I'm putting my phone away I take it back out and text back 'thanks you too', And turn my phone off. Lisa walks back up to me smiling and offers me half of her dessert I take some, without making eye contact. I can't help but feel guilty.