Chapter 13: Memories

Lisa opens the door and walks off. I enter the house. I go into the living room and sit on the couch.

She stays in her room for awhile before coming back into the living room. She sits across from me, arms crossed. There's an awkward silence so I decide to break it.

"Um I just came by, I wanted to talk about what happened" Lisa's face is dead serious "what is there to talk about" I start shifting in my seat but decide to be upfront "look Lisa, I'm sorry" Lisa remains silent so I continue "Jungkook had been trying to contact me for a while now. I kept ignoring him but when Leo and I broke up I told him I was willing to talk in person, I was sitting at the vending machines when he came and we started to talk. I told him I didnt trust him but was willing to befriend him. That when he grabbed me and kissed me. I wasn't expecting it" I stop and wait for Lisa's response.

"He has been contacting you and you didnt think perhaps it would be a good idea to let me know" she says. "I thought about it Lisa, but I always brushed it off I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, I thought you would get hurt if I told you, I never expected it to go like this" I say. Lisa turns away from me. "Is that it, have you guys seen each other before" she asks. I hesitate but continue "No, thats it". Lisa looks at me "let me see the messages". I stutter, as I'm caught off gaurd "I dont have them I deleted them and sometimes he would call" Lisa clenches her jaw. "So you just expect me to take your word for it, after all of your lies, Rosé." she says sternly "Lisa I'm not lieing you can verify with Jennie she knew and would always advise me to tell you" Lisa narrows her eyes "Jennie knew" " yeah but she assumed that I talked to you about it since I never clarified it with her" I defend Jennie. Lisa gets up and walks over to the window.

"leave". I try to object but she interrupts "where was your loyalty to me Rosé. It was no where to be found and that's all that matters." "Lisa I didn't know you still had feelings for him" I reply " and I don't, but just like I don't want my friends mingling with my haters, I wouldn't want my friends mingling with my exes" she says "Lisa I'm sorry" I apologize "friends dont mingle with your exes, enemies, nor haters. and you mingled with one of them Rose!" I stay silent. "Its irritating that it was Jungkook, but it bothers me more, that you withheld all this information from me until now! Only cause you got caught!" Lisa is starring out the window. I start regreting ever coming, I feel that all of this is getting dragged way to far considering what little happened between me and Jungkook.

I get my things and head for the door. A boot crashes against my shoulder, I turn around. "Running away, coward" Lisa accuses. I put my things down slowly, and head straight for her stomach.

She punches my ribs but I maneuver her into a choke hold. She flips me over, and I land on my back. We're going at it for about an hour when I grab her laptop breaking it on her back.

She tackles me and starts hitting me with my hand. "Why you hitting yourself huh" I throw her off me and start power punching her butt with full force. She gets away as I grab an umbrella. She snatches the umbrella away from me.

I start stomping on her toes with my feet since she only has on socks. She throws me on the coach. I kick her as she lunges towards me. She lands on the floor and I jump on her back refraining her from getting up. Were both getting tired. I start trying to choke her again. She's gets aggrevated so she finally starts pulling my hair, I also grab her hair full force "let it go. LET IT GO!" I shout tugging on a handful of her hair "you let go first" I loosen my grip and she loosens hers we both let go and lean back against the couches. Exhausted.

I pull my hair tie out of my hair. We're both catching our breath. "You know what? I forgive you Chae. I never really cared about Jungkook like that. I just didn't want him with someone as nice as you. I want him to be lonely and miserable. If he wants to date, he can go date someone off the street" I laugh at Lisa's confession.

"To be honest I wasnt planning on taking him serious, I was gonna keep him around for a bit until I was ready for a real relationship" I confess. "You know what, go ahead and date him just dont get attached and leave him when he least expect it. Like he did to me" Lisa says. "When I have time to waste" we both laugh and help each other up.

Jisoo isn't home, so me and Lisa decide to head out to get some food. We hop in the car and I decide to get Lisa caught up with latest news. I tell her about my suspicions about Jimin and Jennie. I show her the pictures I got of Jisoo and Yoongi at the zoo. We eat and have a great time.

By the time Jennie text me shes back, me and Lisa are wrapping up our trip at the carnival. "Alright Lisa, Jennie's back" I say "you should come over tommorow" she suggest "ok, I'll catch you till then bye" I drop her off and she waves goodbye.

After being so distant with Lisa these past few months, today finally feels refreshing. I realize that our bond is stronger than friendship, she's like the second sister I never had :)