Chapter 14: Dinner

Me and Lisa decided to meet up with Bam Bam and Jackson. We're going to a restaurant. Lisa know's Bam Bam from when she was young. I could never tell if she liked him, but I hoped she doesn't. He's mad irritating.

"Lisa your forehead isn't that big Rosé's forehead is twice the size" Bambam says. "Least I don't have a humongous pear shaped head like you" I retort. We get seated and order food. "So you both ready for award season?" Jackson asks. "Yeah" Lisa replies.

My muscles are soar from dance practice. We all get our food and I dig into my plate. Lisa and Bambam catch up and Jackson tries flirting with Lisa but she doesn't flirt back. Im slouched over my rice. "Are you ok Rosé? you seem offly quiet" Jackson ask. "Yea just tired" I reply.

Bambam starts telling Lisa about the latest gossip amongst other idols. I listen while drinking my sprite. I'm bored and start to wonder where Jennie and Jisoo might have gone, they said they gonna go to the mall but I have a feeling there on dates. I have a lot of work to do, I have more songs to write, and I'm having trouble with the choreography.

We have an award show in a few days and I hope no drama pops off. I haven't seen my family in a while and I'm so happy they'll be coming next month. I finish up my food. Jennie got Jisoo the chicken she wanted. I will probably buy a fish tank soon I want to have a pet too.

I stretch in my seat, my muscles are so soar. We leave the restaurant and go bowling. I ask Lisa if we can just go home but she wants to stay. I sit on the bench and decide to take a nap. I go into a deep sleep, and Lisa wakes me up when its time to go. I wipe the slobber off my face and get in the car.

We get home and Lisa takes her sleeping bag out since we're having a sleep over. Jennie is already home and she makes us hot chocolate. We drink it and I go to sleep. It feels good to sleep with soar muscles. It feels good to have no worries. zzzZZzz.