Chapter 18: Accidents

I get home and text Lisa to come over. Jennie takes her food to the couch and turns on a soccer game "yes! Go ahead Neymar! I see you, lookin like a snack! Even with that ugly *ss hair style, you still cute." she says "GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!". I go up to my room and set the plates on my desk. I change into my pajamas. I sit in my bed and go on my phone. I find myself looking at some of Tae's photos on the internet. He's beautiful. I hear Jennie open the front door, and I hear Lisa and Jisoo. I run downstairs "Lisa c'mon" I say. Jisoo goes to sit on the couch with Jennie. Lisa runs behind me to my room. I lock the door. "So what happened" Lisa says throwing her shoes and jacket in my closet. Shes already in her pajamas. "Girl let me tell you..." I start explaining the situation to Lisa. I tell her about Tae and about what Jungkook said. Lisa's mouth is wide open. "What are you gonna do?" She asks. "Idk" I say. "You should go out with Tae to make Jungkook jealous" she says. "Idk" I say. "Or date him and then cheat on him with Tae" she suggest. I stare at Lisa "I'm not gonna do that Lisa". "Why not! he cheated with Yeri!" She blurts. "What" I say confused. "Thats why we broke up, I saw him with Yeri. Yeri didn't even know about me, she still doesn't, since I never brought it up" Lisa says. I'm shocked. "Are you serious Lisa you didn't think to tell me this earlier" I say. "I thought you knew!" She exclaims. "He said y'all broke up cuz he still liked me" I say. Lisa snorts. I stare at the wall for a second. "So what are you gonna do" Lisa asks. "Easy" I say smirking. I pick up my house phone and dial back the unknown number that called me. "Hello" Tae answers. "Hey Tae I wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet up at the park tommorow just you and I" I say. "Of course! I'll be there" Tae replies. I tell him the time and hang up. Lisa is finishing her soup. "Do you even like him" she ask me. "Does it matter" I say. I smirk at the wall for a minute until Lisa interrupts. "Hey do you have pads I  forgot to bring some" she says. "No we ran out and Jennie hasn't stocked up" I say. Lisa frowns. "I'll buy some for you if you want" I say. I take Jennies keys and head to the convenient store. Im passing by the carnival to get there. I see Jungkook and RM crossing the road with cotton candy. I smirk, I plan to get close to them to scare them a bit. I keep driving, I'm getting closer and as I go to put on the brakes. I realize a water bottle has slid under the breaks. I keep pressing the breaks, but it's useless. I'm heading full speed straight for them. I try to swerve but CRASH! Jungkook rolls off the windshield I look in my rear view mirror and see RM running to him. I see Jungkook stand up but it seems his leg is injured. I push the water bottle out with my feet and throw it in the backseat. I accelerate until I can't see them anymore. I pull up at the convient store and sit in my car. I go over what just happened. I just ran him over. With Jennie's car. But he seemed alright. Should I call someone. Only his leg was injured. I choose to keep quiet and go inside to get Lisa's pads. I take a different road to get back home. I go inside and give Lisa the pads. Shes watching tv with Jisoo and Jennie. I go upstairs and decide to keep this incident a secret. I'm meeting Taehyung tommorow. I'll just ask him if Jungkook is ok, he'll know. I pull out some cool sheets and drift off to sleep.