Chapter 12: I Spy

I wake up. My eyes are swollen from the night before. I hop into the shower and head down to the kitchen to eat. I look out the window to see that Jennie's car is gone. I go to the living room and watch some tv. Its our day off and I just want to relax. Especially after last night.

My phone dings and I see its a message from Jennie. 'Im traveling to the farmers market to stock up on fresh food and to get Jisoo a chicken I won't be home till night. When I get back you and Lisa better have made up'. I don't answer I just put my phone away. Even though I really don't want to I know Jennie right and its best to talk to Lisa now. I get ready and make more food to stall. I head to a drive thru and pick something up for Jisoo. I head over to their place.

I park my car a few blocks away from the house. I gather my belongings and open the door. I look up and see Jisoo coming out of the house shifty eyed. She goes into an unfamiliar car that is parked directly in front of the house. I don't know if she's with Lisa or not, but I put the pedal to the metal and start following the car just incase Lisa is with her.

I almost lose the car but I successfully follow it to a zoo. Typical of Jisoo and Lisa. I park a few cars away and step out. I scan the area to find them. I spot Jisoo exiting the car. I start heading over when I see a figure exit the drivers seat. I immediately duck. I run back to my car and peek from behind it. I can't see the figure face but I can tell its a guy. I see Jisoo take out a sunhat and sunglasses. They head over to the zoo entrance. I put my hood up and proceed to follow them.

They enter and head over to the lion section. There are large crowds so I keep losing them. I'm running around following them for about an hour when I decide to stop at a food stand. I eat a hot dog and notice a sign that says panda exhibit I decide to go check it out since I haven't been at a zoo in a while. I take some pictures with my phone, and get a little side tracked with a few more exhibits.

Im sitting on the bench waiting for Jisoo to walk by. I stretch my toes and eat my hotdog. I probably should get back to Lisa. Im drinking my sprite when I see his figure in the crowd. I spot Jisoo next to him. I follow them into the aquarium exhibit. The boys face is covered mask and everything. I sneak closer to them but not to close. I see the boy turn towards me and I peel my eyes. I see his eyes as he looks at some fish. I smirk recognising his identity. Relationship confirmed.

I try to take a picture without being to obvious but they keep coming out blurry. I finally take a decent one and head out of the aquarium. I run to a stand and buy a panda plushy for Lisa. I get in my car and finish the churro I bought. Its already one o' clock so Lisa must be awake by now.

I takes me a while to reach the house but I do. I park out front. And go up to the door. I knock.