𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐈

A week laterDay: Friday, January 13th, 2017Time: 5:17pmLocation: Dallas, Texas

A week later
Day: Friday, January 13th, 2017
Time: 5:17pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

Kentrell found a booth in the food court and sat down while waiting for Joseph and his best friend Tyquian. A couple minutes later both boys came back to the booth with some Chinese food from the restaurant they were in line at.

"Y'all niggas gon' be sick eating all that cat and shit." Ken looked at them in disgust. One thing he couldn't stand was Chinese food. He was convinced they made their food out of rats and shit.

"Trell take yo ass on always got some dumb shit to say." Joseph mugged him.

"Onhood just ruined a nigga appetite." Tyquian pushed his white foam box to the side.

Kentrell chuckled. "That's all that shit is just rats."

"Yeah aight." Joseph stuffed some orange chicken in his mouth.

Tyquian squinted his eyes, looking across the food court at a familiar face. He tapped kentrell on the shoulder. "Ain't that taymor ova' there?" He continued to look in the same direction. Pointing him out because he knew kentrell had been trying to get in touch with the boy for a week now. Tay had ghost him.

Both Kentrell and Joseph looked over and seen taymor sitting on the other side of the food court with some other dude. Ken blood began to boil from the anger that crept up on him, fist forming in a tight ball and his legs began to shake uncontrollably.

"Say you good?" Joseph asked as he looked at his cousin concerned. Noticing the change in his body language.

Tyquian knew the situation between the two due to kentrell being honest and deciding to tell him a while back. But him pointing taymor out while he was with someone else wasn't the smartest decision.

He stayed silent not even hearing the words that came out of joe mouth. He was heated at the moment.

After he basically put taymor out, he haven't seen or talked to the boy in a week. Had the older worried more than anything, but the boy is out and about.

Ignoring his calls and shit.

And the fact that kentrell hadn't been at school all week because of personal issues he had to take care of. He didn't know what was going on with taymor. He ain't wanna pop up at his house not knowing if his parents were still in town or not. They couldn't stand kentrell after meeting him one time before. That's why he only goes over to the boy house when he's home alone which is often due to his parents always being on business trips.

He stood up from the table and walked to the other side of the food court where taymor was sitting at.

"I see you over here all hugged up." Kentrell mugged taymor friend.