𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐈

Day: Saturday, May 17th, 2017Time: 4:13pm Location: Dallas, Texas

Time: 4:13pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

Paris walked into the living room of kentrell mom house and seen kendell, keshawn, keith, and a dark skin girl she had never seen before sitting around.

"Waddup P." Kendall dabbed her up.

She sat down next to him and stared at the girl that was sitting next to Keith. The ebony girl had a pretty face and body.

"Who's this?" Paris pointed at the girl next to keith.

"That's Arkeisha." Keshawn told her.

Arkeisha smiled at paris. "It's nice to meet you."

"Hey I'm paris." She smiled back at her, flashing her white pearls.

Arkeisha thought the light skin girl was beautiful and paris thought the same about her. Could be a friendship in the making.

"How you know my big headed cousins?" She looked between the trio.

Arkeisha looked at keith and cracked a smile. "I'm keith girlfriend." She grabbed keith hand. "We've been messing around for a couple of months but we decided to make it official a couple weeks ago." She told paris the news which was exciting to her but upsetting for paris.

The smile she once wore turned into a smug and her blood began to boil.

"Y'all what?" She needed Arkeisha to repeat herself to make sure she heard things right.

"We're dating." Keisha repeated.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?" Paris looked directly at keith. He stared at her with a blank expression.

"Calm down what you getting all worked up for?" Kendall said which keshawn was trying to figure out too.

"Nigga shut the fuck up!" She yelled, facing him.

Her gaze fell back on keith. "And fuck you nigga!" She stood up from the couch and walked to the upstairs bathroom. She locked the door once she made it inside and let the tears she fought back fall down her face.

Her sensitive ass cried like a baby and fell to the floor.

"Paris." A deep voice said through the otherside of the door.

She stood up and opened the door. Keith pushed through the door and shut it back. He had seen how she reacted and wanted to check on her.

"The fuck was you doing all this extra shit for?" A smug look formed on his face from his anger mixed with frustration.

"Are you serious?" Paris looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes nigga I'm serious. You acting weird." He said.

"Did you forget all the shit you put me through and you got the nerve to bring someone else in here."

Keith sighed and shook his head. "Paris what the fuck do you want me to do? All that shit that happened between us is over and done with. Get that shit through your head nigga."

"You're going to sit here and act like none of the shit that happened between us didn't mean anything to you?" She stared at him.

Paris lifted her shirt up and showed him the scar that went straight across the bottom of her stomach.

"This shit doesn't mean anything to you?" She pointed at the scar. "All the shit I've been through with you." She pulled her shirt back down.

He ran his hands through his dreads. "Do you think I ever meant to fall in love with my cousin.? This shit not normal P." He spoke.

-

ian proofread buh im sorry for any errors and see y'all next chapter.