𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐈

Three weeks later

Three weeks later...
Day: Monday, July 15th, 2017
Time: 10:00am
Location: Dallas, Texas
(Weeks after kentrell release from jail)

OMNISCIENT.

Jonathan planted his seed deep inside taymor. Rolling over on the side of him as he catches his breath from the high that had took over his body when he released his nut.

On the other hand taymor sat up on the edge of the bed. He picked up the rolled up dollar bill he had and snorted the last line of the white substance that sat in a row on his night stand. Throwing his head back as the burning sensation ran through his nostrils.

"John I got sum places to be so ima go hit the shower and stuff." Tay threw the dollar back on the stand and got up from the bed. He made his way into their bathroom and cut the shower on.

Jonathan got up too. "Make sure yo ass back in a couple hours so we can handle business and get this money." Taymor rolled his eyes and stepped inside the shower, letting the warm water hit his bear skin.

A hot shower was something he needed.

-

"So how are you feeling today?" His therapist asked as they sat across from each other staring one another down.

"I don't know. I guess things is okay." He spoke truthfully. He really didn't know how he was feeling.

"Is there anything specific you wanna touch basis with today?" She asked the young male.

Taymor nodded his head. "I haven't thought about kentrell in a long time." Which was true. Since the last time he talked to kentrell he hadn't been too pressed about the man it's like he was fully getting over the other boy. "It's like weird you know because I was crazy about him but now it's whatever with him. And I'm kinda happy that I'm with Jonathan but I don't know why because he doesn't treat me great." He explained to his therapist as she took down notes in her notepad.

As you know a few months ago when him and Jonathan got released from the hospital, taymor was provided with a therapist who's known by the name Melissa. She's an middle-age white woman with mint green eyes and strawberry blonde hair. He was told she was one of the best when it came to her job and to be honest she was. This was taymor third session because after his first two he skipped out on a few, getting caught up with shit in his personal life. So, two days ago he decided that it was time for him to get another session in and become more persistent with coming in weekly to see her.

"Still using?" She asked once she stopped scribbling down stuff in her notepad.

Taymor sighed and shook his head. "Yeah." He said with shame overcoming him.

She nodded. "You know I got a good friend who is a recovery coach. Her name is Iyanla and she has group sessions every Monday-Friday. She's good at her job and I would like you to attend to one of her sessions tomorrow, just to see how you like it." She suggests. "This is her information." She pulls a business card from out the drawer of her table stand that was next to the chair she sat in, handing the card to taymor with all the woman information.

"I'll check it out. See if I like it." Taymor took the card from her, putting it in his pocket.

Melissa smiled. "Good. I can't wait to hear about your experience with her. I usually always get good reviews from my patients." She says. "But moving along. You mentioned that you were kind of happy with your current boyfriend. Why is that?" She asked, concerned considering all the things taymor told her about what Jonathan had him doing at his two previous sessions.

"Well things aren't the best but Jonathan is the only person I feel really got me if that make sense. He does these horrible things but sometimes he can be sweet and honestly I don't have anyone right now, but him. All my so called friends don't even talk to me like we haven't spoke in two months or so and he's the person who has put up with me." He explains.

Melissa sighed. "Taymor I understand what you're saying. You feel like Jonathan is your backbone at the moment and that's understandable considering that you feel as if you don't have anyone. But..." She trails off and stopped for a second, clearing her throat. "I know you don't want to hear this but the relationship is toxic and unhealthy. The two of you have been through a lot with the situation that took place with kentrell a couple months ago. But now he's putting you through more unnecessary situations and introducing you to bad shit. He's a walking poison that you don't need in your life. The man has beat you, exposed you to drugs, and has you selling your body for money. A person like that doesn't love you." She spoke truthfully.

Taymor who was fine at first, now had tears running down his face. He knew all of this but it hurt to hear someone say it out their mouth.

Melissa grabbed a few tissues out the box that sat next to her and handed them to him. He took them.

"I know it's hard. Thinking you love someone and hoping and trying to install in your brain that they love you but in all of reality. They don't." She spoke. "It's time for you to slowly let go of this relationship. I want what's best for you, not for Jonathan or not for your relationship with him. I only care for you and want to see you do better and strive." She says.

Taymor sniffled and continued to wipe his face, shaking his head understanding. "Thank you for that. It's hard to hear the truth coming from someone." He told her.

She nods her head. "I know. And I appreciate you for listening and taking in my words. It's hard."

Taymor sighed. "So, what do I do? You said to slowly detach from the relationship, but how do I do that?" He asked.

Melissa puts her hands together. "Start off by learning to love yourself. I know it's cliche but it's the truth. Your body is not a pond and that's where you start. Don't keep doing what he wants you to do, so all that selling yourself for money and everything, stop all that. And please move out." She adds in. "Move out his house and go back to where you call home. Things will come together once you move out and please start going to the recovery meetings and continue to see me weekly. The rest will come together on it's own. And try getting back on track with school because your education is important." She explains. You've missed out on months of school and aren't graduating and taymor you are way too smart for that." She says.

Tay took in her words and he was ready to become the best version of himself. He wanted to get into a happy space because these last couple of months had been a roller coaster and he was tired of the drama, being depressed, and feeling ashamed. He was just a teenager and he was going through life problems like he was an adult. And on top of that he didn't have his parents in town all the time to even have their support so it seemed like he has been going through everything alone. He couldn't spend the rest of his life like this. It was tiring.

-
Wadduppp i haven't updated dis book in forever buh I'm back.
It's a part two comin to dis chapter, so stay tuned.

Should i continue dis book or make a sequel to dis shit? It's up to y'all fr