𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

Day: Sunday, May 17th, 2017Time: 7:39pmLocation: Dallas, Texas

Time: 7:39pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

Zion knocked on paris door to her house and waited for her to open up. He had to see her because he wanted to know how her phone ended up at his house broke and he also wanted to tell her about the situation between him and Jonathan.

He haven't told anyone yet but she's probably going to be a little mad because she's always had a little thing for him and they had a little situation a while back before she moved to Georgia with her grandmother.

Zion isn't even into women like that anyways to where he would be in a relationship with one. He will fuck a female and that's about it but a relationship is only something he pursued with niggas.

He knocked on her door again and the door swung open and paris looked a mess. Her hair was all over her head and matted up. Her eyes were puffy and red as if she had been crying and she had an odor that he hadn't smelt before. He walked into the house while shutting the door behind himself. He followed her into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"What the fuck is going on with you?" He looked around her living room at all the trash from snacks and pop cans.

She rubbed her nose. "Nothing it's just been a long week."

He shrugged. "I found this at my house." He pulled the phone out his pocket and tossed it to paris.

She looked at the cracked up device and threw it on the table, sitting in the middle of the living room. "I was over your house yesterday and I was trying to see if you were home and my phone had dropped and I accidentally stepped on it. I forgot to grab it." Paris told him which was a lie. A stupid one at that.

He nodded his head, trusting her word. "Well I have something to tell you because I have to get it off my chest."

"Spill." Paris leaned back on the couch that sat across from the one zion was on.

Zion ran his hands down his face and cleared his throat. "Me and Jonathan have been fucking for a while now and taymor doesn't know of course and I know it's wrong. I love taymor paris I do. But I love John way too much for me to be okay with him and taymor being together. He's my heart and it's hard for me to let him go."

"W-wait j-jonathan?" Paris looked at him with a spook expression.

He nodded his head slowly. "I know it's wrong but I love that man."

"Jonathan. You're really fucking Jonathan?" She stared at him.

"Yea..."

She looked at zion with many thoughts running through her head. Jonathan had raped her and she was planning on telling zion when she had the courage to talk about it out loud cause she thought he was trustworthy but now he's fucking the monster.