𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈

Day: Friday, January 13th, 2017Time: 7:00pmLocation: Dallas, Texas

Time: 7:00pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

"Kentrell."

Kentrell walked into the house and close the door behind himself. He looked down at taymor and noticed he was naked. Tay realized too and covered himself with one of the towels he had in his hand. Ken shook his head and pushed all the dirty thoughts to the back of his mind.

"I'm sorry." He spoke sounding sincere, which he was.

"You know I never meant to lay my hands on you." He didn't mean to, he just lost control.

"Kentrell I don't want to talk right now. I just need you to leave." He said not really caring for his apology at the moment.

"Please tay. It's driving me crazy knowing that I hurt you."

"Kentrell it's fine, just call me later or something. Right now is not the time." He told him.

"Bu-"

"Babe who at the door!" He heard another nigga voice.

"Uh-it's nobody!" Taymor called back.

"Babe? Who the fuck you got up in this bitch?" Kentrell furrowed his eyebrows.

"Kentrell please leave right now."

"Nah who the fuck you got in here?"  He pushed passed him and started walking upstairs.

"Kentrell just leave please." He tried to grab his arm.

Ken yanked out his grip and made his way upstairs to taymor room.

He seen Jonathan laying on the bed with only his boxers on. He didn't understand why niggas was playing with him.

"Fuck you doing here?" Jonathan looked up from his phone and rolled off the bed.

"Nah nigga what the fuck you doing here?" He flipped the question. "Why the fucking you laying in this bitch like you welcomed." He said but it came off more as a question. Kentrell genuinely wanted to know why he felt comfortable enough to be around the house laid up.

"Man taymor why you got this nigga in here?" Jonathan eyes shot over to tay who had walked in the room after kentrell.

"Kentrell go the fuck home! We don't want any bullshit that you're bringing over here!" He shouted as he tried to push kentrell out the room but ken didn't budge.

"Fuck all that! Get him out of here before I break this man mouth open!" He told taymor with a hard look that was intimidating.

"Nigga I'm not leaving!" Jonathan jumped up in kentrell face. He knew that wasn't the best idea considering kentrell was the reason why he had a swollen jaw in the first place. But he wanted the man to know he wasn't scared of him or no other nigga. Even after what happened at the mall.

"John just leave." Taymor said in a pleading voice.

He knew kentrell wasn't going nowhere so he was hoping Jonathan would be the bigger person in the situation. But he was wrong.

"Taymor I'm not going no where!" When those words came out his mouth, kentrell anger got the best of him.

He tried to take a couple deep breaths and count to ten to calm himself down but it didn't work.

He became filled with rage instantly and his fist clenched up. His body began to shake, the blood running through his veins boiling. Without thinking twice, he grabbed Jonathan by his neck and threw his face into taymor's standing glass mirror, pulling him from the mirror and banging his head into taymor dresser multiple times until he seen a dent form in his forehead. He yanked Jonathan head back roughly and wrapped both of his hands around his neck tightly until his face began to turn a dark red and his eyes popped out.

"KENTRELL FUCKING STOP!" Taymor screamed at the top of his lungs, trying to stop him from choking Jonathan to death.

He was on the verge of killing the boy and he wasn't going to let that happen. He continued to scream and tried to pull ken off of him.

Taymor noticed that Jonathan eyes began to close slowly and he was close to passing out and stopped putting up a fight. He couldn't believe kentrell at the moment. He turned into a complete and utter lunatic. Taymor knew he wasn't taking his medication because that's the only time he gets outraged in a psychopathic way.

Bipolar disorder wasn't a joke.

Taymor let go of kentrell and grabbed his pink bat that he kept beside his bed stand for emergencies and he hit him in the back with it.

"FUCK!" Kentrell screamed out as he fell down to the ground with Jonathan falling to the floor also, gasping for air once kentrell hands weren't attached to his neck anymore.

Taymor dropped his bat and ran over to Jonathan side and helped him onto the bed, instructing him to breath in and out which helped slow his breathing down and go back to normal from hyperventilating.

"Are you okay?" Taymor asked looking at his blood covered face and dents from all the beating.

Jonathan shook his head 'yes'.

"J-j-us-t g-get t-th-at c-r-razy n-igga outta h-e-re." He stumbled over his words still trying to catch his breath a bit.

"I'm calling the cops." Taymor said as he grabbed his phone off the charger, going to the emergency call and dialed 911. He waited for them to pick up and as soon as the operator answered, his phone went flying across the room.

A fist went across his face and his head did a three sixty causing taymor to fall to the floor.

Jonathan jumped up from the bed and threw a woozy hit at the back of kentrell head causing him to turn around and sock Jonathan in his chin, knocking him out. Jonathan body went limp and dropped to the floor harshly, hitting his head on the side of taymor bedstand.

Kentrell turned around and grabbed a handful of taymor hair and yanked him off the floor causing his neck to jerk. He threw taymor on the bed and yanked the towel that was still wrapped around his waist off, throwing it on the floor.

Kentrell pulled his joggers and boxers down. Pulling out his dick and positioned his member at taymor hole and rammed inside of him. Taymor cried out for him to stop but it was like he couldn't hear him. His head banged hard against the headboard causing a throbbing sensation that felt as if his head was going to explode.

His strokes became deeper and rougher, kentrell wrapped his large hand around his neck, squeezing taymor neck until he couldn't take in anymore oxygen. Tay looked over at Jonathan unconscious body through his blurry vision from the tears that kept falling. He felt dizzy. He took one last look at kentrell before everything went completely black.

This was a side of kentrell that taymor hadn't seen in a long time. He seen him get outrageous one time when he was of his meds but it was nothing like today.

-

aight scene was a lil graphic so how yall feeling bout this ?

Sorry for any errors, didn't proofread.