𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 & 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒

Two weeks laterDay: Saturday, May 16th, 2017Time: 12:18pmLocation: Dallas, Texas

Two weeks later
Day: Saturday, May 16th, 2017
Time: 12:18pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

OMNISCIENT.

Taymor sighed and stared at the front door of the Correctional center.

"You can do this taymor." He tried to assure himself but deep down his gut feeling told him different.

He took a deep breath and pulled the handle on the door, walking into the county Jail.

Taymor walked to the front desk that held time sheets and signed the visitation form everyone who came to visit their love ones had to fill out and the lady at the front desk escorted him to the visitation room.

He sat down on the cold metal chair and the hairs on his body stood up.

He waited for five minutes and the officers brought kentrell into the otherside of the room, taking the hand cuffs off his wrist.

Taymor felt bad when he seen the state kentrell was in. His baby looked tired and stressed out even him seeing taymor at the moment didn't brighten his mood and he's been feening to see the boy for two months.

Kentrell had dark bags under his eyes and his skin was pale.

He sat down on the otherside of the window on the chair and picked the phone up off the hook.

Taymor picked up the phone on his side and they both stared at each other.

He could see the hurt in his eyes and he knew kentrell was beating himself up about what he did that day at his house. He knew how kentrell can get and it hurt him to see the boy in that state.

"Taymor." He broke the silence. "I-I-I'm sorry..." His voice cracked.

Taymor eyes began to glisten from the tears that filled his eyes but he refused to let them fall.

"I don't even know where to start. I've been thinking about you everyday since I've been in here. Shit has been hard for me to know that I hurt you and put you in the hospital. I fucked up and I know I did but I've been having a lot going on." Taymor had wiped a tear that now ran down his face as he heard kentrell express himself.

"Kentrell you fucking hurt me badly and I still can't believe you did something like that to me. That shit has been taunting me and I want to hate you but I can't. You have this control over me and I don't know what it is about you but I can't even hate you." Taymor told him as the tears fell down his caramel colored cheeks. "And were you even going to tell me that you were off your medication?" He asked him.

Kentrell sighed. "The only reason why I stopped taking them was because I thought I could be normal and control myself without them. Being on medication make you feel like a manic and I wanted to feel normal." He explained his reasoning.