Three questions.

Carl's P.O.V: (Now onwards until I change it.)

I heard screaming. I turned to my left and saw a wooden cabin. How did I not notice that? Probably lost in my thoughts. Ok, I should seriously snap out of them now.

I ran over to the cabin and saw a broken-down door. I grabbed my gun from my belt and took the safety off.

I heard wails from another room and silently headed towards it. Five walkers blocked the doorway and another four were over in one of the corners of the room.

I shot down three walkers before the rest noticed me. I took them down one by one, and the last two were surrounding a girl about my age. She was holding them back with her hands... just lile Jess when she lost her hand.

Stop it! I've got to help this girl!

I reloaded quickly and shot the last two walkers. The girl stood up quickly and looked panicked.

"I won't shoot you, I swear." I said. Her face then washed over with relief and then she smiled. "My name's Carl Grimes."

"I'm Lexi, Lexi Apple." she said. I started to take in her apperance: Blond hair tipped with pink edges, hazel eyes and freckles. Not much like Jess...

Damnit Carl!

"I have a camp and a group. If you want to come, but you need to answer three questions." I said.

"Ok."

"How many walkers have you killed?"

"Not many, my dad and my brother usually killed them."

"How many people have you killed."

"Three; my mum, my dad and my brother."

"Why?"

"Because otherwise they would've turned and eaten my face off."

"Ok." I laughed awkwardly. I mean, come on, she's lost the closest members of her family and she's joking about it.

"Well, umm, follow me..." I said awkwardly. She smiled and started following me.

"So, what type of weapons have you got?" Lexi asked.

"Just the usual guns and knifes. You?".

"A knife and a crossbow I found yesterday. I've got the arrows and everything but I don't know how to use it."

"Well, it just so happens that we have a professional back at camp. Maybe he could teach you..."