A dream, or the truth?

Carl's P.O.V:

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I started dreaming... well, starred having a nightmare more like.

The governour was there, his arm around Lexi. They were both laughing and pointing at me. All of my group were laughing and pointing at me too. As I fell to my knees, the scenery changed.

Glenn and Maggie were together, Maggie crying. Then she suddenly stopped. Fake crying. She wispered something into Glenn's ear then he said "Ok, I'll help you, but I  wish she wouldn't want to."

Then the scenery changed again and I just saw a quick flash of a shovel and then... the grave. Jessica's.

I shot up. I rushed out the cell. I saw a shovel against the prison wall. I ran outside to Jessica's grave and started digging as fast as I could.

I saw Maggie and Glenn run up to me from the corner of my eye.

"Carl, what are you doing?!" Maggie screeched.

"Finding out the truth!"

"What do you mean?"

"What secret are you hiding?" I shouted, continuing to did the grave. Maggie and Glenn glanced at each other nervously.

CLANG!!!!!!!

The coffin. I pulled it out and started pulling the nails out.

"Carl-"

I finished the last nail and opened up the coffin. My face probably made the most saddest expression ever.

"She- she's-"

"Carl-"

"She's not in here..."

----------------

"So tell me again why you lied to us?!" My dad shouted at them.

"She told us she didn't want to stay here to break any hearts so we pretended she was dead and ran off!"

Two years. All a lie. Why did this apocalypse happen. I wouldn't of met anyone, I 'd be a happy big brother with a mum and dad and a normal life. I wouldn't of had to know that the person I loved the most was staying away from me to "make things better". Fuck you Satan.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Abby said all cheerfull, hands joined with Daryl, hair ruffled... don't judge a book by its cover Carl.

"Abby, Jessica, she's... alive."

"Very fucking funny Rick..." Daryl said.

"Check her coffin, or is it really hers?" I said, glancing at the lying couple. Abby ran outside and we all followed. She saw the empty coffin.

"Where is she?" Daryl said.

"We don't know, but-"

"I'm going out to find her." I said aloud.

"I'm coming with you." Abby said.

"I'm in" Daryl said. "Tell Merle."

"You can't just leave!" Glenn shouted as we walked off.

"Watch my fucker!" I shouted back.

As we exited the gate, Abby thought of something.

"She's gone to the safe place. She bragged on about it for ages."

"Do you know where it is?" I quickly replied.

"I think I passe' it once" Daryl said. My dad was running towards us, warning me not to go. I ignored him and us three ran into a car. Abby starred it and drove away.

Jessica. Secrets always come out...