Promise.

We arrived at the prison. Dad opened the gate and eyed Lexi.

"Carl. What did I tell you about strangers?" he said angrily.

"I asked her the questions, she's fine." I replied whilst walking past him him casually. Lexi asked me who he was and I told her it was my dad.

"He looks frustrated."

"Yeah, he's always like that."

"Oh, sorry."

I turned to face her. "It's not your fault. Don't think that.". I gave her a reasurring smile as we entered the main building. "I'm back with a new member!" I shouted.

Beth came out smiling and looked at me, then at Lexi. "Yay!" she said excited "I can finally have a proper friend!". Lexi giggled. Carol came out with Judith and they got along really well, Lexi adding how adorable Judith was.

"Well hi there. I'm Maggie." Maggie said coming out.

"And I'm Glenn." Glenn said also coming out.

"I'm Lexi, nice to meet you.".

"I already like you." Maggie said. Lexi blushed.

"Thanks, I like you too, well everyone in fact."

"Well that's good, but that's not everyone." I said. She looked surprised. "The other three are probably out on a run."

Just then, the entrance door opened and in walked Abby, Daryl and Merle. Merle know had a big round metal thing with a knife around his wrist to replace his hand.. It was pretty sweet!

"Well, who do we 'ave here?" Merle said.

"I- I -I'm L-L-Lexi." she stuttered.

"Don't be scared of his hand, he's harmless." I whispered in her ear.

"Cool crossbow." Daryl mumbled.

"Thanks, I found it yesterday, but I don't know how to use it."

"I was thinking you could help her, Daryl." I said. He slightly smiled and mumbled out a "maybe".

Abby stared at her. I could tell Lexi was feeling uncomfortable. Abby mostly stares at things that makes HER uncomfortable and unsure these days.

I throaght coughed. "I'll take you to a your three day trial cell."

"What?!"

"Oh yeah, you've got to stay in a cell away from the others for three nights. But don't worry, you'll be fine." She looled unsure but followed me to her cell anyway.

I started walking back when I passed Abby. "Sonething doesn't feel right about her." she said.

"Wow, you talked, finally." I said joking. She was pretty quiet these days aswell. She sorta smiled. "Don't worry Abby, everything will be fine... promise."...

Omg thank you guys for the 3.6k reads!

So, are you:

Unsure about Lexi.

Or

Feel comfortable about her.

Again, thank you guys! Your the reason I'm still writing this.