Chapter 3

"Cole, I'm picking you up from football today. Don't forget." I said to my brother as we got out of the car.

"I know, I'll see you later though, I can't be seen with you people," he joked as he ran over to his friends.

"Wow Cole really is living his best high school life," Hannah laughed.

"Oh my god," Jake said in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"Coles with Noah," Jake said in shock.

"What's the big deal about Noah anyway? Like why does everyone care what he does and who he talks to?" I asked in honest confusion. Like he's just a person.

"Because he's Noah," Hannah said dumbfounded.

The school day flew by and I decided to stay after school to actually start working on my portfolio while I waited for Cole.

I sat there for about an hour and a half and got absolutely nothing done. I wasn't feeling inspired and I couldn't think of anything.

While I was tapping my pencil on the table trying to think of something Cole texted me.

I'm done I'll meet you in the lobby

I grabbed my stuff and made my way over to the lobby. I leaned against the wall and went on my phone while I waited for Cole.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" I heard a deep voice ask.

I look up to see Noah standing in front of me holding his football gear.

"I'm picking my brother up," I answered while fixing my posture. He looked confused. "Cole."

"Wait..." he thought. "Simpson is your brother?" He laughed.

I nodded.

"Wow, never knew. He's a cool kid."

"Sometimes." I joked making him smile.

"Well I'll see you in art class." He said ending the conversation.

"Yeah, I'll see ya." I replied.

~~~

The next few weeks of school flew by and I'm not going to lie, senior year is great.

I spend almost everyday with my friends after school and the weekends are full of us doing stupid shit. You know, what seniors do.

I walked into the lunch room to see banners everywhere promoting the homecoming football game this Friday. For the first time ever I'm actually excited to go. Cole has been doing great in practice so apparently the coach wants him to dress for varsity which never happens for freshmen. And this also gives me a great excuse to be excited about a football game.

** Noah's pov

I'm sitting with my friends at lunch and I can't help but notice Sam walk into the cafe. I find myself starring so I quickly turn my focus back to my friends.

"Damn, Sam got hot," my friend Kyle said with a smirk on his face.

"She was always hot," I say quietly not realizing what was coming out of my mouth. I think for a second.

"I think I'm gunna ask her out," I said to Kyle.

"Woah really?" He asked. "That's unexpected."

"Yeah I mean, I don't know, she's cool. Maybe I'll ask her to go to the homecoming after party with me." I said.

"Hey guys!"

I internally groan.

"Hi, Maci." I say plainly. Maci is my 'ex' girlfriend. I say that loosely. We 'dated' freshman year but it was never serious and I never even liked her. I just felt pressured to date her because she's considered to be the 'hottest girl in school,' which is debatable in my opinion.

"So, talking about homecoming?" She asked.

Oh my god I hope she didn't hear me talking about Sam.

"We should go together," she said as she leaned towards me.

"Um, I actually think I'm going stag." I lied.

Thankfully after that the bell rang meaning it was time for art. I stood up and looked over the crowd of people exiting the cafeteria until I saw Sam. She was walking away from her friends in the direction of the art room and I quickly caught up to her.

"Hey, Sam." I said as I walked next to her.

"Oh, Hey." She said simply. "Ready for art?"

** Maci's pov

"Zac," I said while slamming his locker shut. "I need a favor."

"Anything for you," he smirked. Ew. He's been trying to get with me for so long it's actually disgusting.

"I need you to ask Sam to the homecoming party."

"Sam who?" He asked. Oh right, no one knows who she is.

"Simpson. Cole's sister. She's in our grade, sh-"

"Ohh, the girl that got hot." He nodded. "Yeah, no."

"What, why? You just said she got hot." I argued.

"Because it's senior year, and I've gotten laid at every party since we were freshmen and I'm not taking any chances with her. Not gunna happen and besides, I'd rather go with you," he teased.

"I'll pay you." I insisted.

"No."

"$50."

"Nope."

"$100."

"Not gunna happen sweetheart." He smirked as we started walking away from his locker.

"Fine," I said not about to accept defeat. "How about a blowjob?"

He stopped walking.

"I'm listening..."