Chapter 10

I pulled into the empty school parking lot in a rush. I quickly looked around and saw Noah sitting on a bench.

"Noah," I called to him as I began walking over. He waved.

"Sorry I'm late, Hannah had some emergency date thing," I explained.

"Oh no worries." He smiled. "You look cute."

I smiled while rolling my eyes.

"So Mr. Photographer where are we shooting?" I asked.

"Come with me," he smirked as he indicated me to follow him with his finger.

I followed him through the parking lot to his Jeep. He opened the passenger door for me as he reached his hand into the back seat. He pulled out a camera.

"Get in," he instructed. "Look at me,"

I turned to look at him and right as I moved he took a picture of me.

"Woah, since when did I agree to be in the photos?" I asked.

"Oh you didn't." He said as he shut the door. He walked to the other side of the car and got in the drivers seat.

"Okay so there's this place that I love going to to take pictures," he began. "So I was thinking we could go there."

"Sounds like a plan." I said kind of impressed at his preparedness.

"Oh I love this song," I said while reaching to turn up In My Feelings by Drake.

"Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me, Cause I want ya, and I need ya and I'm down for you always-" Noah started singing and dancing in his seat.

I started laughing and instantly took out my phone to snapchat this.

My Story

"Okay," He said as we pulled into a gravel parking lot. "We're here."

"And where exactly is here?" I asked as we got out of the car.

"I'm gunna show you. Come here," he started walking toward a trail in the woods.

"You're not gunna kill me are you?" I joked as we started walking through the trees.

"Oh darn, you caught me." He played along. "Okay, now we climb."

"Climb?" I asked.

"Relax Simpson, it's just a hill." He said as he grabbed onto a tree to help him up.

He reached his hand down to help me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"Woah," I said while looking around. We were on a train track that was surrounded by woods. "I didn't even know this existed."

"Yeah," He said while taking a photo of me. "Most people don't."

"Noah, would you stop with the pictures?"

"No, that's what we're here for silly." He teased.

I rolled my eyes.

"Now be a good model and do as i say, okay?"

"Yes, Noah," I responded.

He came over to me and out the camera really close to my face.

"Woah, why so close?" I said while backing away.

"Would you just trust me?" He said while pulling me closer.

He started by taking pictures of my lips and then he moved the camera up a little.

"You have really pretty eyes." He said while starring at me.

"Thanks," I said awkwardly while trying not to blush.

"Okay now lay on the tracks." He said while simultaneously ruining the moment.

"Wow you really do want me dead," I said in disbelief as I actually walked over to the tracks.

"Relax dummy, I come here all the time and I've never seen a train." He said as he followed me.

"Okay but with my luck there will be a train and when I get ran over it will be your fault." I said while laying on my back.

"Don't worry I'll save you." He said while walking over and standing above me.

He started taking pictures of me when I reached into my back pocket to grab my phone.

I took a picture of him standing above me.

"Woah, woah, woah," he said.

"What? You think you're the only one that can take pictures?" I ask as I put my phone back.

Once we were all done taking pictures we just sat on the tracks together. For awhile. Until his phone rang.

"Sorry, it's my mom." He said while getting up to answer his phone.

He walked back over a few minutes later.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go pick my sister up from dance," he said apologetically.

"You have a sister?" I asked while standing up. He nodded yes.

I followed him over to the path and he helped me down.

"Shit, it's already 5." He said as he checked the time. "Do you mind taking a ride?" He asked.

"Not at all,"

"I'm so sorry, I feel awful I had to cut this short."

"Don't, it's fine. I had fun." I smiled at him.

"Me too."