a good time

Till's POV

i woke up and seen that Sam was gone. i walk up to my room and see Sam in a towel, she sees me and gives me a sweet smile, i smile back. "you look lovely in that towel but i think you'll look even more lovely out of it" i wink at her. she blushes and laughs, i grabs her waist and give her a kiss, she puts her arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. i throw the towel off of her and lay her on the bed, i take off my pants and boxers. i hear Sam say "oh my", i smile and slowly enter her, we both moan a bit. i slowly go in and out while kissing her, she moans my name and that makes me go a bit fast, she moans more. i bite her neck a little and she holds onto me tight, every time i go in and out i get a bit more faster. Sam hits her climax and loudly moans out my name, i do the same and i fall on the bed next to her. we laugh a little and kiss, "i love you" i tell her and kiss her one more time "i love you too" she smiles at me, i get up and go take a shower.

Sam's POV

i get dressed while Till takes a shower. i can't believe i did that, it was amazing tho. when Till gets dressed and ready for the day we go down to the kitchen and make some food, we sit down and eat and talk a little. Till looks at his watch "i'll be right back, i need to pick up  Nele" he says while getting up and walking to the door. "who's Nele?" i ask him "my daughter" he says and walks out the door. "i didn't know Till had a daughter" i say to myself, i pick up my phone and start texting Richard.

S- why didn't anyone tell me that Till had a kid?

R- we forgot to tell you

S- HOW CAN YOU FORGET TELL ME THAT HE HAVES A KID?!

R- idk, i'm sorry. i think everyone else just didn't want to tell you :/

S- i forgive you guys 

R- i think you're going to be a great stepmom, Sam :D

i put down my phone and get myself a cup of coffee. i still don't know how you can forget someone haves a kid. i walk out to the backyard and look up at the beautiful sky while drinking my coffee, i get a headache and start seeing back to the night my mutter beat me almost to death, i'm never going to be like my mom. i hear the door open and Till say "I'M HOMEEE!" i walk into the house and see a little girl smiling at me, i smile back. "Sam, this is my daughter Nele, Nele this is Sam" he tells us "nice to meet you Nele" i give her a hug "nice to meet you too Sam" she hugs me back. we sit down and talk, i never really liked kids but i like her. Till watches us and smiles at us, i look at my phone and see that i need to be at work soon, i also work at a diner in the morning. i get up and tell Nele and Till that i have to go, we hug and i leave, i worked most of the morning in the diner when i got home Ollie made wonderful smelling dinner, i walk in the kitchen and see food all over the table. Ollie turns around and looks at me in surprise

 "Sam, i thought you were going to stay the night at Till's place" he smiles at me

"and i thought you made us a nice dinner" i laugh

"well i have a date tonight" he smiles

"alright, i'll stay the night at Paul's place" i say while walking out the door

"HAVE FUN!" i hear him yell 

i walk to Paul's house and knock on the door, Paul opens the door in his boxers and messy hair "you look lovely Paul" i smile at him and walk in his house "what are you doing here?" he asks  "Ollie haves a date and doesn't want me at home for tonight" i tell him, he laughs and throws on a shirt. he sits down next to me and turns on the TV. "did you have fun with Till, if you know what i mean?" he laughs, i look down and smile while blushing "i thought Richard said that you would never do it on the first date" he laughs even more. i hit his arm laugh, we talk for a bit before Paul goes to bed. i sleep on the couch because Paul doesn't want me to see the mess he made in all the rooms. i fall asleep and wake up to Paul messing with my make up, "PAUL!" i yell to scare him, he jumps and runs off, i swear he's like a cat or something. i go in his room to see he's acting like he's sleeping, i just laugh and walk out the room. i hear the front door open, i quickly hide behind the couch and grab a glass cup, i throw it in the kitchen, he hear the glass break and walks over to see what it was, i run over to my bag and grab my knife, i break another glass thing and hide behind the cough, he walks over and i jump out and he pulls a gun out on me "WHO ARE YOU?" i yell "i'm sent to get you" he smiles at me.

A/N

0H SHIIIII! '0' <3 <3 thank you for all the love, it means a lot to me and i hope you are enjoying reading, love you all xoxo X33 <3 <3