moving time

i was in my room packing up with Till helping me. i find my Vinyl of Mutter, i think about throwing it away but that'll be dumb, who would throw away a perfectly good Mutter Vinyl, i just put it in a box and go back to packing up my things with Till, after two or more hours of packing we finally got my room all packed up. i stay the night at Till's place. we start moving the boxes to my new apartment, we get all the boxes in and i tell Till he can leave now. i start unpacking and get my mattress on the floor in my bedroom, i put my posters up and grab my cigars, i go outside to smoke. i feel a hand on my shoulder, i jump and turn around, i see Richard smiling at me. we both laugh 

"what are you doing here?" i ask

"i'm here to see your new apartment" he says while walking in my apartment

"i'm not done unpacking" i tell him

"it looks nice" he smiles at me sweetly 

after i show him around we hangout and watch movies. Richard had to leave but we had a lot of fun today. i pull out the Vinyl player the guys gave me, i play mutter on it and sit on my bed.

 i pull out the Vinyl player the guys gave me, i play mutter on it and sit on my bed

it's nice and dark out. i lay down and slowly close my eyes and fall asleep. my alarm wakes me up, i get ready for work at the diner, as i get ready i text Till. Till wants to go out on another date tonight, i tell him i would love to go on another date. i walk out my apartment and see a cute looking dog, i go close to it and it looks at me then start running at me, i run back in my apartment and quickly close the door "fuck that" i say to myself. i hear the dog at the door growling. i go in my room and call my work place telling them that i can't make it in work today, then i call Christoph.

S- "Christoph i'm scared" 

C- "what? why? i'll be right over" 

he hangs up before i can say anything else. i go look out the window and see the dog in the parking lot, i see christoph pull in the the parking lot as soon as he gets out his car the dog start running after him. i open the door and yell for him to get in, he jumps in the apartment and i quickly close the door. i help him up "what the hell was that?" he yells "a dog" i say. he grabs his phone and starts calling someone "who you calling?" i ask "Richard" he answers. once Richard picks up the phone we start yelling and he hangs up. we wait a little then i see Richard pull in, i open the door and yell for him to get in. the dog starts running after him and he runs in the apartment, i close the door "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" he yells. i tell him everything  and he calls Paul. soon almost everyone is in my apartment, there's one more person we can call and that's Flak. we all watch him pull in and the dog starts running. i open the door for him but he just goes back in his car and grabs something, he rolls down his window and throws a piece of ham at the dog. the dog takes it and eats it, he gets out his car and pets the dog.

we all yell "WHAT?!" and look at each other. Flak walks in and says hi to everyone, we all look at him in shock. Till goes back to his house to get ready for our date tonight, all the other guys stay to talk. Flak and the dog seem to be getting along "Flak you should take the dog home" i tell him "maybe i will" he smiles at me. the guys go home and Flak takes the dog with him, i start to get ready for the date.

A/N

yeah guys, i hope you're enjoying reading s0 far. if we get 3 likes i'll put up the next part. we're pretty close to the end of this story :33 <3 <3