feeling cold

Paul's POV

i hear a glass break and i hear another glass break, i listen closely and hear Sam yelling. i walk out to see Sam on top of a guy with a knife stabbing him, i stand there in shock. she looks up at me with tears in her eyes "i'm sorry" is all she could say. i pull her off the guy and hold her tight, i kiss her forehead and rub her back. i couldn't say anything from all the shock, she cried into my shoulder and says sorry one more time, we sit there on the floor for an hour. she tells me everything, i pet her head and tell her it's OK. we get up and wash off the blood. Sam go gets her phone and calls the cops, we wait outside for the cops when they show up Sam tells them everything. they clean up the house and ask us somethings

Sam's POV

i call Ollie and tell him what happened and asked if he could pick me up. once he gets here i hug Paul goodbye and tell him sorry for what happened, i get in the car and we drive back home.

"you OK Sam?" Ollie asks me

"just a little scared" i say looking down

"don't be, we'll keep you safe" he rubs my back

"danke" i smile at him, he smiles back at me

we pull in the driveway and i get out, i go sit down on the couch and watch TV, Ollie goes to make some food for us, we eat then i go to my room to think about what i did and what is going on. i look at my phone and see a text from Till, i smile and text him back, he made me forget about everything bad, he made me feel amazing. he asked me if i could come over and i say sure, Ollie won't let me go outside by myself so he drove me to Till's house. i knock on the door and Till opens it, he hugs me tight and tells me sorry for not being there for me, i tell him don't be sorry. i walk in and Nele attacked me with a big hug, i hug her back and pick her up, i kiss her cheek. Till smiles at us, i put Nele down and i walk in the kitchen with Till, he makes us some coffee. my phone starts ringing, i pick it up.

"Sam some lady saying that she's your mom and is looking for you" when i hear Pete say that my heart dropped

"don't talk to her at all, she is trying to hurt me and i don't want you getting hurt too" i start to tear up

"al... alright* Pete says

i hang up the phone and put it down, i run in Till's arms and bury my face in his chest, i start to cry. he pets my head and holds me tight, he picks me up and goes to his room, he softly puts me down on the bed. he gets his phone and plays the song 'people=shit'. i slowly fall asleep while crying.

the next morning 

i wake up in Till's arms. i feel so safe in his arms, i don't want to get up but somehow i fall out of bed, i get up and go take a shower, i put on Till's boxers and shirt, i go make breakfast for me, Till and Nele. i make a nice traditional German breakfast. i walk back to Till's room and wake him up, he kisses me softly and gets up, he walks to Nele's room and wakes her up. we walk back to the kitchen and eat breakfast, Nele looks up at me "it's so good, Sam" i smile at her "thank you" after we're done eating i clean everything up i help Nele get ready for school. Till already left to go make music with the guys so i'm all alone, i start to get scared but i don't let it get to me. i go to Till's room and grab my laptop of my back pack, i start looking for apartments, i found one that i have the money for. Ollie always wanted me to find somewhere to live. i think about getting it for awhile, i finally bought the apartment. i text Ollie about it and he got really happy for me but i think he's happy that i'm out of his apartment. i go to the bathroom and start cutting mt hair "new apartment, new hair" i say to myself. i take a nap and when i wake up Till is in bed with me. i smile and kisses his cheek and he slowly wakes up, he smiles at me and cuddles me tight. 

i get out of Till's arms and walk in the bathroom, i brush my hair and walk back in the room, i sit down on the bed next to Till. he grabs me from behind and kisses my neck. i laugh a little and playfully hit him. "i bought an apartment" i tell him "i'm so happy to hear, maybe i can help you move" he smiles at me.

A/N

thank you s0 s0 s000 much for all the love X33 <3 <3 i love you guys more then anything and i love making this story. i can't believe how many people read this xoxo  X33 <3 <3