feels like a dream

thanks @jazzie1245 for all the love 

i put on a black flowy dress, red and black high heels to go with it and i put on an emerald necklace

outfit

outfit

i grab my phone and tell Paul to pick me up. he gets here and i get in, he drives me to the same place me and Till had our first date, i thank Paul for driving me here. i get out and walk in the restaurant, i see Till siting at a table looking nervous. i walk over and hug him, he jumps a little. i laugh and sit down

"you look beautiful like always" i smiles at me sweetly 

"thank you, you look handsome like always" i smile back at him

"i love you Mr.Till"

"i love you Sam" 

we kiss and other our food. we talk and eat but then Till starts looking nervous again, he stands up "Till is everything ok?" i ask him "Sam..." he says while getting down on one knee. i hold my hands over my mouth and look at him in shock. he opens a box with a ring inside of it. i start to cry tears of joy. "Sam Rosewood, would you marry me?" he asks. i scream yes and he gets up and puts the ring on my finger. we hug and kiss. everyone around us claps and congrats us. Till picks me up and takes me to his car, he opens the car door and puts me in the car. "let's go tell everyone" he says. i look at the window and watch everything pass by, all the pretty lights and the big pretty houses. it all feels like a dream, it's too good to be true. Till calls everyone and tells them to meet at his house, we pull in the driveway and get out the car. we walk in the house and see everyone playing a game of cards.

"EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!" i yell. everyone looks at me and Till. "me and Till... are get MARRIED!!" i scream. Richard jumps up and run towards me, he hugs me tight and we both fan girl about it. all the other guys clap their hands and tell us congratulations. Till picks me up and spins round. he kisses my nose, i kiss his lips softly and say "i love you Mr.Till" he kisses me back and tells me "i love you too Mrs.Sam". after a night of drinking and playing poker with the guys me and Till go to bed. i wake up snuggled up to Till, i slowly get out of bed trying not to wake him up. i make it out of bed safely, i head to the bathroom and take a nice warm shower. when i get out Till is awake and getting ready to take a shower. i kiss him and get dressed. i put on a red flannel shirt and black skinny jeans, once i'm done getting dressed i go down to the kitchen and start making food. i pack up some food for work, i have to help the guys set up a show tonight. i hear Till walk down the stairs, he walks in the kitchen and gives me a kiss "danke" he says and grabs a plate.  

"i'm going to be helping Jens and the guys set up a snow for tonight" i tell him

"alright, just don't kill anyone" he laughs 

"ouch, that one hurt" i starting laughing too

we joke around for a bit then Till had to go to the studio. i went back to Oliver's house to pick up my drum set  and bring it back to Till's house so i can play them. i finally got it all set up and ready to play by that time Till and the guys came over. i wasn't that good at playing the drums so christoph helped me out and showed me how to get better. after an hour of playing the drums i had to go. i hugged christoph, he hugged me back. i was about to walk out the room when he  grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek, my face turned bright red and looked up at him in shock "you did really good on the drums and luck luck with helping the guys" he smiled warmly at me. all i could say is thanks. 'i can't believe he did that... does he like me?  or is that him being nice?' i think to myself while walking out the room. i go outside and call for a ride to the show.

A/N

do you think Christoph likes Sam? keep on reading to find out '0' i hope you all have a great day xoxo :33 <3 <3