Yup.

I was trying to keep Dan awake as we drove so that he'd hopefully prevent this conversation but eventually I stopped looking in the mirror and when we got home he was knocked out. Shit! I've been dreading this moment since the moment I broke up with Armon. Since then I've taken a lot of things to heart and continue to keep a lock on the word love.

I sigh as I grab my baby out of the chair and make my way into the house. When I unlock the door Tray isn't downstairs so I can finally breathe. I sneak past our room and run down the hall to Daniel's. Once I get out I'm not sure what to do with myself, I know he's probably waiting for me to walk in the room which I'm freaking out about. I take a deep breathe in and walk into my room and there's Tray.

"Hey!" I say a little nervous.

"Oh hey babe." Tray says looking up from his phone.

"So I'm gonna go take a shower if that's ok. Then we can talk as much as we'd like." I said putting my stuff down.

"Aight, that's fine."Tray says. I smile as I go into the bathroom. When I close the door I sigh of relief. I'm so grateful for this man. I strip and run the water and when it's hot enough I get in.

The shower is kind of my happy place. It's where I can think to myself and only to myself. I continue to think about what I'd say and do when I get out and I know I've already been in the shower for like an hour. I hear the door open and shut but I pay no mind to it and continue to wash myself. Then Tray walks in the shower unannounced.

"Tray." I say laughing a little nervously.

"Mmm" Tray says ignoring me. He continues to step in and his eyes aren't even fixated on my body at the moment he's looking in my eyes. And he lays his hand on the side of my face. I kinda kept laughing because it was some type corny shit but the way he looked me in the eyes made my heart skip four or five beats until he kissed me, that was when the magic happened. I don't think that was even sex and I know what sex is. Now that was love making. When we both about to finish I stop thinking and get out of my head.

"I LOVE YOU.I LOVE YOU TRAY!" I screamed.